+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: To whomever designed Salvarola

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post
    So EU got the patch that fixed Salvarola and NA didn't? Last I checked your stream, your guild was saying you couldn't kill it due to the interrupt mechanic not working properly.
    I believe all the shard and cluster changes brought the hotfix with it on Friday night so think NA should have it too.

As mentioned above its a grear fight -p3 is just crazy. 8% enrage was sad though but we had deaths in p3 so definitely killable just requires perfection!
    If you plan to kick that tiger in the rear end. You better have a plan for the teeth on the other side!!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post
    I believe all the shard and cluster changes brought the hotfix with it on Friday night so think NA should have it too.

As mentioned above its a grear fight -p3 is just crazy. 8% enrage was sad though but we had deaths in p3 so definitely killable just requires perfection!
    If that's the case, then it means Trion failed another time. We had a good opportunity to raid Salvarola on a regular day for us but instead our patcher said Salvarola fixes were not included. Also, after the update was downloaded Elrar said on the livestream they were having issues including them. We didn't get another patch, so....Trion fail? As usual.
    Last edited by Ahov; 06-16-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTrickle View Post

When they were splitting the NA shards apart they specifically said that they were not going to include the hotfixes. They said this on the livestream. So, with that said, EU got the patch before NA. I'm not complaining, just confirming it. Thanks.

Obviously we would have World Firsted on Friday if NA had have gotten the patch.

You Euro kidz are lucky this time!
    Nope.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Yea i believe the plan was first 2 bosses to be easy/normal and last 2 bosses to be hard. Seems like they got it spot on, the third boss is perfectly tuned to be considered hard and killable at the same time. Our best attempt was 8% (Enrage), but people were busy in our guild today so we had to leave it for another day, might miss out on the first kill
    Byona has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Make some space !
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by Ayona View Post
    So EU got the patch that fixed Salvarola and NA didn't? Last I checked your stream, your guild was saying you couldn't kill it due to the interrupt mechanic not working properly.
    There were two hotfixes, the first one did not include the fix even though the patch notes said it did. The day after there was another hotfix that gave the fix. I am confident NA got the same hotfixes as well, but for the first time in RIFT history EU gets it few hours/half a day idk, before NA, usually its the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Byona has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Make some space !
    Made space.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    There were two hotfixes, the first one did not include the fix even though the patch notes said it did. The day after there was another hotfix that gave the fix. I am confident NA got the same hotfixes as well, but for the first time in RIFT history EU gets it few hours/half a day idk, before NA, usually its the other way around.

Made space.
    If we did get the hotfix, Trion needs to communicate it better. During the livestream they said we weren't getting it, so.....yeah. They can do better.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    If we did get the hotfix, Trion needs to communicate it better. During the livestream they said we weren't getting it, so.....yeah. They can do better.
    We can always do better I agree!

We have a lot of plates up in the air right now and we are juggling them. I apologize that I have higher priorities right now than this encounter.

~Daglar

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

I apologize that I have higher priorities right now than this encounter.

~Daglar
    This is not your first post that came across as dismissive and snarky. If it were, I wouldn't be pointing this out.

Is that really the tone you want to take in a forum where people are deciding whether to give you their money?

Quote Originally Posted by Anon55 View Post
    This is not your first post that came across as dismissive and snarky. If it were, I wouldn't be pointing this out.

Is that really the tone you want to take in a forum where people are deciding whether to give you their money?
    He's not being dismissive, he's being matter-of-fact.

This is Daglar. He has said in a livestream prior to 2.3 that if you don't like it, you can get the **** out of his game. I'm not making that up.

Just imagine that Daglar is a robot and suddenly he seems a lot less "rude!"

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #28
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Anon55 View Post

It wont be the last time you read my posts that way if that is how you want to read them.

I speak very plainly with people. I don't sugar things up - if honest communication offends you there is nothing I can do to help you out.

~Daglar

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #29
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Just imagine that Daglar is a robot and suddenly he seems a lot less "rude!"
    I might have to start doing what I used to have to do with internal feedback mails. I used to attach pictures of fluffy bunnies and kittens so people wouldn't get offended.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

We have a lot of plates up in the air right now and we are juggling them. I apologize that I have higher priorities right now than this encounter.

~Daglar
    So are you saying US did get the hotfix? The update message said that US was only getting hotfix 3 while EU was getting 2 and 3. Our attempts to clarify went unanswered, and while I was working during the live stream it seemed to be implied that the US was not getting hotfix 2. I understand and appreciate the effort your team is putting in, just looking for a clear answer.
    I've killed things?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast