+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New 2.4 tid-bits

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    I would assume that the Earth themed 20m concerns the architects, rather than Laethys. The Infinity Gate likely contains the Crucia part of the storyline.
    I never said it would, was just mentioning how we never got one and the earth dragon was killed in a fire raid. It's obvious the architects with all their technology is the next logical step.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

OK my thought is that we are dealing with the architects right now to save telara and that will almost certainly be a raid.

The other can go two ways,

1. Cruica is working in the background (who knows where) planning her revenge against the ascended in the next raid we go and kick her again in the plane of air.

2. We have this strange dragon egg in the denedrome and we crack it open and scramble it's contents or make it our cool ascended dragon to fly us to the moon/water world
    Intim @ Zaviel EU
    Twitch Channel ,YouTube,Twitter

shp
    Champion

Sounds ok. If they can deliever one raid with same difficulty like FT/EE and the other one similar to original HK, that would be really good. And if they indeed got rid of hard modes... THANK GOD.
    Last edited by shp; 06-11-2013 at 02:36 AM.

When last seen, Crucia in human form had just *****slapped Kain straight out of his body and snatched up the Nexus key. So I imagine that the infinity gate raid might continue that whole deal. Perhaps Crucia's reinforcements failing to stop the Ascended from taking the key for themselves.

There are some of Crucia's constituents that have been underrepresented in recent raids. What type of enemy do I want to fight? Naga, please.

As for the earth raid...

Spoiler!

Heh, chronicle spoiler. But seriously, WTB Titans randomly showing up instead. Possibly to awaken the Sleepers now that Plutonus is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Toransparkwing View Post
    Word on the street is that they finally realised hardmodes were a bad idea when there is limited incentive to do them.
    Seeing as how they're basically extra content for those who've cleared the current tier on normal, sure.

I don't see how something to work on after you've killed the big bad boss of the current tier is necessarily a bad idea, though I suppose the folks who do do them are limited in number.

Still. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of work to implement an few additional mechanics and call it a hard mode.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by Intim View Post

2. We have this strange dragon egg in the denedrome and we crack it open and scramble its contents and make some omelettes.
    Fixed that for you.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Sounds good, curious as to why the name tag isn't Dev_Daglar ...it's a trap !!
    Because I don't need dev in front of my name to be me.

~Daglar

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Seeing as how they're basically extra content for those who've cleared the current tier on normal, sure.

I don't see how something to work on after you've killed the big bad boss of the current tier is necessarily a bad idea, though I suppose the folks who do do them are limited in number.

Still. Doesn't seem like a whole lot of work to implement an few additional mechanics and call it a hard mode.
    We won't be building hard modes until the encounters are beaten. It is far easier to build a hard mode once there are a variety of tactics that exist for beating the core encounter.

~Daglar

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    Orly?

New 2.4 tid-bits-spoof.jpg

I really thought it was you at first.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I would assume that the Earth themed 20m concerns the architects, rather than Laethys. The Infinity Gate likely contains the Crucia part of the storyline.
    Lines connect, some time ago, on pts ... i think, someone said one raid will be on telara, while the other will be in the planes.

That means. We finish crucia off in telara... and the harder one is on the earth plane. Or maybe there'll be something like ... a "gate" to plane of earth encounter?
    Last edited by BadTouch; 06-11-2013 at 02:52 PM.
    Badtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Mage
    Madtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue
    Sadtouch @ Gelidra - Level 60 Rogue - A semi-automated alter ego!

I think rift has not enough tentacled monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Orly?

Attachment 11151

I really thought it was you at first.
    Lol think of the amount of suggestions that guy gets a day.
    "Yeah yeah the team at Trion is going as fast as we can."

Lol
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

Quote Originally Posted by Fragasm View Post
    Lol think of the amount of suggestions that guy gets a day.
    "Yeah yeah the team at Trion is going as fast as we can."

Lol
    lol I really did think it was him at first...

I saw the name in a warfront, so I sent the person a /tell saying "sorry I've trolled you on the forums blah blah blah, you really are doing a good job"

But in reality it was one of my friends and I didn't know it!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post

~Daglar
    Crushed the impostor than?

Wish that b**** would just die already...grumble grumble grumble

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    lol I really did think it was him at first...

I saw the name in a warfront, so I sent the person a /tell saying "sorry I've trolled you on the forums blah blah blah, you really are doing a good job"

But in reality it was one of my friends and I didn't know it!
    Lol that's funny. I'd just go on a rant about mage tanks to him.
    The only way that someone from Cluster 2 is actually as bad as you all say is if they started playing this game in 2.3 (Free to Play launch).

Proud officer and Mage class lead of <Zombies>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast