+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Expert Healing Trinkets drop rate

Soulwalker

Default Expert Healing Trinkets drop rate

Hello Trion,

I've been running experts, literally, FOR MONTHS and have yet to see a healing trinket drop. What's the deal?

THREE experts drop healing trinkets, and no matter how many times I get these runs, one never drops. Please fix this. I mean, seriously, I have 3x the chances of seeing this drop, and I'm at 0% for months? Something is wrong with this picture...

Thank you

Get the upgraded Conquest (or Karthan Ridge) trinket. Stats+proc > Random procs.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Get the upgraded Conquest (or Karthan Ridge) trinket. Stats+proc > Random procs.
    Thanks Riane, pvp isn't my thing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Groghe View Post
    It's a good thing you can PVE in Conquest to receive it. Simply avoid PVP and capture extractors to complete your dailies and weeklies. Now you have no excuse. CQ loss is 40 marks, tie is 50 and a win is 60. You also receive 1 mark per every 100 kills (100 right?).
    Last edited by Riane; 04-13-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Groghe View Post
    Just join at the timer or AFK through it like everyone else does.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    It's a good thing you can PVE in Conquest to receive it. Simply avoid PVP and capture extractors to complete your dailies and weeklies. Now you have no excuse. CQ loss is 40 marks, tie is 50 and a win is 60. You also receive 1 mark per every 100 kills (100 right?).
    Because I'm certain all the PvPers enjoy people just leaching. Regardless of how simple it is to get the item, the time spent doing something you don't enjoy is time you can't get back.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Quote Originally Posted by Caydin View Post
    Because I'm certain all the PvPers enjoy people just leaching. Regardless of how simple it is to get the item, the time spent doing something you don't enjoy is time you can't get back.
    Then I hope you enjoy running dungeons you're apparently not getting anything from

Quote Originally Posted by Plexus View Post
    Then I hope you enjoy running dungeons you're apparently not getting anything from
    Or, as the OP has done, he could ask Trion to change this since neither of the two options are very appealing and when both of your choices aren't appealing that tends to decrease your enjoyment of the game which leads to taking a break and then letting your sub run out and then just not coming back and soon Rift is an empty world that nobody plays anymore......

In other words, quit trashing a guy for making a good and valid suggestion that would improve the game for many people.
    Avatar by Rotaken on deviantART.

It's totally random. I'm no healer by a long shot, but have seen and have trinkets from the experts. But yea, the best bet will still be the cq one

If I could trade ya the s.h.o.e., I would
    Formerly Manwitch.... 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 3/4 GA

The drop rate for all purples, not just trinkets, in dungeons is pretty low. I've never seen a SHoE 4 drop although I've seen multiple copies of the others. Never used any of them though, stats are the way to go.
    Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Plexus View Post
    I enjoy running dungeons, so that's not a chore. However, the selection is low, and generally inferior, which is pretty irritating. I'm lucky that I'm the sort of player who could play this game without rewards if the content were designed as such, but that doesn't mean that I enjoy seeing slots being filled with leveling trinkets when everything else is purple.

Options are fun. Not everything needs to be BiS, but when your easiest to get, most powerful, and most reliable items are locked behind content that you don't enjoy, and your alternatives are not even comparable, it's a real downer. There are many players, I imagine, that are like me. If we don't feel like doing content, we're not going to do it, regardless of the rewards. The content that we participate in, we approach with 100% effort, doing our best. I don't PvP because I don't like, but I'm not going to just go in and leach because it's not fair to the people I play with. I learned long ago that games that involve me killing other players make me feel really hollow and angry, so that's just not something that I'm going to willingly subject myself to.
    Last edited by Caydin; 04-17-2013 at 05:29 PM.
    Regardless of what happens, people will always be unhappy. Be thankful for what you have and always be constructive.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Poster View Post
    good or the best
    This quote offers insight into why there are so many perceived balance issues. To some, it doesn't matter how good something is; if it isn't the best, it isn't worth using.

Rift Disciple

The problem with the drops on expert is the amount there is. Last boss has 2 blues and 2 epics drops for each class not including trinkets so the chance to get what you want/need is pretty low. I've been after some epic tanking weapons and wand for my cleric for over a week, farming experts all day long as no sign of them. The only way Trion can fix this is for last bosses to drop more than 1 item. Maybe 1 blue 1 epic, increasing the chance for getting what someone needs that bit more.

Shadowlander

If by some odd chance they would increase the drop rate, how about adding in an epic quest for those healing trinkets to add stats to them to equal the pvp one. For those of us who HATE pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Azarhi View Post
    If by some odd chance they would increase the drop rate, how about adding in an epic quest for those healing trinkets to add stats to them to equal the pvp one. For those of us who HATE pvp.
    Too bad Trion WANTS the mixed aspects of gearing.
    12/12 -- 15/15 -- 9/9
    Comet Of Ankhet -- 2/4HM
    Lethaemis@Laethys 1600 Primalist

Quote Originally Posted by Caydin View Post
    Because I'm certain that the amount of people that come into Conquest for marks only due it during the timer and are inconsequential to what the rest of the PVPers enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast