Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kriptini

Thread: Crucia: Bombs Still Spawning without Turrets

Default Crucia: Bombs Still Spawning without Turrets

ETA on a fix for this?

Wipe, repull, 2 mins wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    Wipe, repull, 2 mins wasted.
    Are you supposed to rez before you repull? Because if not I don't see how that's possible.

Wipe, rez quickly, repull? It seems to be a rare bug so I would try not to get concerned about it.

Actually, screw the OP. Can we fix the bug where she insta-wipes people until you soft reset? This has happened two weeks in a row for my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
    Actually, screw the OP. Can we fix the bug where she insta-wipes people until you soft reset? This has happened two weeks in a row for my guild.
    Very rare also, and most often means you did something strange on the second platform (like taking a battle res after a wipe on the second platform but before your body is ported).

Just have a rogue soul walk and run towards her, right clicking as fast as they can. As long as they get a single auto attack off, she resets. Warriors also work if they have tempest in the build.

Rift Chaser

We had this one happen once a while back. Someone went link dead on the 2nd platform, died and was battle rezzed. We wiped at some point and when the person came back into the game, they took the battle rez and bugged her. She would just wipe anyone on the first platform as soon you spawned. Kinda funny!
    No Guild ~ 4/4 GA - 4/4 HM's - 5/5 EE - 4/4 FT - 4/4 ToDQ ~ Greybriar
    Zefu - Warrior
    Zadozex - Cleric [alt]

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Very rare also, and most often means you did something strange on the second platform (like taking a battle res after a wipe on the second platform but before your body is ported).

Just have a rogue soul walk and run towards her, right clicking as fast as they can. As long as they get a single auto attack off, she resets. Warriors also work if they have tempest in the build.
    I don't see how this bug is "very rare" when we reproduce it 1-2 times every night we dedicate to Crucia. Will try that Rogue tactic.

Seems kinda lame that Crucia has to resort to exploits in order to kill my guild!

Rift Chaser

I don't see how this bug is "very rare" when we reproduce it 1-2 times every night we dedicate to Crucia. Will try that Rogue tactic.

Seems kinda lame that Crucia has to resort to exploits in order to kill my guild!
    It only happens when someone takes a battle rez on the second platform after you wipe. Just don't do that and she won't bug.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

Plane Walker

You should of been around when we had storm of failure

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Quote Originally Posted by JorlynEndless View Post
    It only happens when someone takes a battle rez on the second platform after you wipe. Just don't do that and she won't bug.
    If someone goes ld on the 2nd platform and comes back after a wipe it will get you too.
    Ortoun 60 Warrior Tank 4/4 TDQ 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 1/4 HM Shatterbone
    Lewin 50 Rogue retired alt/craft bot

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Lewin View Post
    If someone goes ld on the 2nd platform and comes back after a wipe it will get you too.
    True - basically any time someone is on the second platform after she resets. Just need to actually engage her in combat to get it to reset. It can be annoying, but at least easier to avoid once you know exactly what causes it.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

+ Reply to Thread