+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What's planned after Regulos?

It's a guess, but my money is on the Plane of Earth and different factions of Architects as the first planar hop. They are the ones currently handling the Infinity Gate for the most part, and we've seen some build up with both Architect enemies and allies (from the Steppes storyline). Seems like the most likely segue to planar exploration to me. I suppose we'll see if the whole Dendrome bit seems like a conclusion to that stuff or a further build-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheridyn View Post
    (SPOILERS) When Regulos dies, he says the following:

"Great horrors and ageless beings make their homes in the boundless terrors of the void! Without me to shroud Telara from their sight, which fiends will be the first to turn their hungering gaze upon your souls?"

Other than that, we'll have to wait on more specifics to see where the narrative goes... but there's more out there!
    That's just one of the random tidbits he says if you fight him long enough.

But really. I haven't actually figured out how we supposedly *killed* the God of Death, in the Plane of Death.

Shouldn't he be like "LOL GAIS, You got me! Brought my hp down to 0 'n all... but guess what!? I respawn riiiiight here." and then comes back with full hp and laughs at you, then throws you off his platform.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Shouldn't he be like "LOL GAIS, You got me! Brought my hp down to 0 'n all... but guess what!? I respawn riiiiight here." and then comes back with full hp and laughs at you, then throws you off his platform.
    Were I to be in charge of the encounter design he would not only soulwalk and respawn, he'd say, "Oops! Hold on guys, I had the wrong synergy crystal in!" And then you'd have to fight him with upgraded versions of his abilities.

Ok now that I have sat back and realized that I have played WoW for 7 and Rift for 1 year....

My post does sound kinda dumb, lol ><
    Ardinan@Shatterbone
    Bavok@Shatterbone

Default Reading this could danger your imagination (of Rift)

The swarm will rising with the "tziktzik" queen in the dendrom and a raid will appear where we have to fight a giant mass of bugs and only aoe dps will be count in this new 20 man raid called "The Nest". Ofc in this raid you have to keep out the rogue and warrior tanks, because only a cleric tank could handle the mass of 50+ mobs. Also "The Hydra" will challenge you to take 8 different mobs down at the same time with only a max difference of 3,33% HP between all 8! And if you liked the realm of fairies you will pleased to hear that there will be a lot of wasp nests which could give you a stinging experience. Due to their name the architects in this "tziktzik" raid you will have a unique mini-event: build your own swarm nest....now you have 1h to build a "prettypretty" nest with your raid in a dimension like enviroment. After the time expired or the raid lead stopped the timer "Elrar" will spawn and judge if you have passed or immediately get ported out of the instance to do this part better in the next week.
    Guess this raid will be the best thing which could happen ;)

*It should be endanger in the title...damn I can`t edit this^^
    Last edited by Soulshield; 03-25-2013 at 05:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2