- ps. we comeing for you Ifap :O
    Flfe, swaging in <Mostly Harmless@Gelidra> since 2013
    4/4 Frozen divas
    Endless divas 5/5
    Planebreaker divas 2/5, Infinty divas 2/3
    Grim divas 2/4

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Uh...grats?

Biggest waste of thread space since the world first 5 man aky thread?

Probably....

But grats regardless.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

I've seen bigger wastes of threads, but those were some great forum PvP threads. I've seen many in my time.

World First nobody caring.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    Don't care.
    If you don't care, Why did you take time to come to the thread, read it, Click on a button in the thread and take time to type out a response all of which took time out of your day that you could have saved by hitting the X button in the upper right corner and walking away.
    Angelamongus <Afterlife> [Tank]
    ~Laethys~

5/5 GSB - 5/5 Ros - 11/11 HK - 8/8 ID - 4/4 FT - 5/5 EE
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Angelamongus View Post
    If you don't care, Why did you take time to come to the thread, read it, Click on a button in the thread and take time to type out a response all of which took time out of your day that you could have saved by hitting the X button in the upper right corner and walking away.
    Because it's fun

Quote Originally Posted by Angelamongus View Post

Because it would have been a bigger waste of my time to get up and walk away from my computer without anything better to do in the office. Add to that I was tabbed browsing so if I clicked the upper right X of my browser it would have closed out pages that contained information that more than 20 people in the world think is meaningful. Also, it doesn't take more than a few seconds to read a handful of words then type two in response. It seemed to be a reasonable time investment to potentially deter future instances of pointless self congratulation threads for accomplishments that few care about outside of those directly involved.

I hope that I have adequately satisfied your curiosity.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Because it would have been a bigger waste of my time to get up and walk away from my computer without anything better to do in the office. Add to that I was tabbed browsing so if I clicked the upper right X of my browser it would have closed out pages that contained information that more than 20 people in the world think is meaningful. Also, it doesn't take more than a few seconds to read a handful of words then type two in response. It seemed to be a reasonable time investment to potentially deter future instances of pointless self congratulation threads for accomplishments that few care about outside of those directly involved.

Why can't I be as eloquent as you? It's my goal one day...

Champion

Its almost as if the browsers with tabs also have little X's on each tab so you can close a single tab without closing the whole thing.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

Quote Originally Posted by Weenz View Post
    Its almost as if the browsers with tabs also have little X's on each tab so you can close a single tab without closing the whole thing.
    They are not located in the upper right corner of the browser.

Soulwalker

The responses to these kinds of self indulgent threads are much more entertaining than the original posts.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nanood2 View Post
    The responses to these kinds of self indulgent threads are much more entertaining than the original posts.
    My warrior is so handsome

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast