+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Panel not removing dots that have been cleansed

Shadowlander

Default Raid Panel not removing dots that have been cleansed

Im wondering if anybody else has had this problem and/or found a solution for it. In several expert dungeons, I've been healing and noticed that my raid panels continue to display debuffs on players that I have cleansed. Before you ask - yes, I am sure that the debuff is gone, when clicking on the player it doesn't show there.

This leads to all hell breaking loose when I have to cleanse that same debuff when it is reapplied later, because I can't tell when it goes back up. Sometimes the bug happens and a debuff that isn't there shows up only on one person, sometimes the whole group.

Anybody have any ideas?

Have you tried using /reloadui to see if that clears it up?

Never experienced this issue.. You are talking about the default raid frames right?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Never experienced this issue.. You are talking about the default raid frames right?
    Yeah, the default ones. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen fairly often to me on certain fights.

Quote Originally Posted by ThirdRevelation View Post
    Im wondering if anybody else has had this problem and/or found a solution for it. In several expert dungeons, I've been healing and noticed that my raid panels continue to display debuffs on players that I have cleansed. Before you ask - yes, I am sure that the debuff is gone, when clicking on the player it doesn't show there.

This leads to all hell breaking loose when I have to cleanse that same debuff when it is reapplied later, because I can't tell when it goes back up. Sometimes the bug happens and a debuff that isn't there shows up only on one person, sometimes the whole group.

Anybody have any ideas?
    Do you have "show only my debuffs" checked? This erroneously filters out some debuffs from showing on your target, but they'll still (correctly) display on your raid frames.

happened in pvp all day
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

Telaran

I had that happen in dungeons today, but it wasn't too much of an issue except on golem foundry, as all the other cleanses have an associated cast you can watch for, for that I just spammed my st cleanse macro around the time the cleanse was going to happen, it is annoying though

+ Reply to Thread