+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: @Cyzo (TotDQ Conqueror)

Default @Cyzo (TotDQ Conqueror)

Chasing the White Dragon achievement is currently not working have done this two weeks in a row now. I'm aware other guilds have had this awarded by GM'ing it however all the GM's I've talked to have told me they aren't able to award it without internal logs, and that they are not able to confirm it using those.

I have screenshots, video, and combat logs from the encounter to prove this has been accomplished. I'm attaching the screenshot since that's the simplest but I will gladly PM logs and video if needed. Really would just like to get this credited for all the work everyone has put in doing it really frustrating to have this as our last thing needed for Conqueror.

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/717...chievement.jpg
    Last edited by Sepii; 03-18-2013 at 10:41 PM.

same for us, we overdid it to be sure and the gm jus said he cant do it
    who took my names!

Thing is, I've heard, that you need to have 5 stacks of the buff active on you when she dies.

The "We can't confirm it with our logs" is just Customer Service's way of saying "No, you didn't actually get the achievement."

Because they have the logs. And they have awarded achievements that were actually bugged before.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Have talked to guilds that had this awarded and they did it same as we did. Also we had players with 5 stacks when it died that also did not award and we were all given the same generic "tough luck" answer.

Third week in a row still nothing. Can also upload logs from ACT if needed.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/4...0322194031.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIWCSGnBfLE

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

One thing to note is that this achievement in question is not listed as a personal achievement, so if the entire group has to get it...
    --BC

It's not possible for the entire raid to get it in one go there's no way to get 50 orbs before enrage (5 per person).

Plane Touched

Yeah I've gotten that achieve by having exactly 5 when she died. When other guildies tried to emulate that, it didn't work. Just one of about 100 bugged/dumb achievements, good luck.

Also worth noting, I may have been the only one picking up orbs at all.
    Atyr - Executor of Addiction

It's unfortunate that certain achievements in the game are awarded based on luck of the draw of which CSR a player gets.

Your group did it correctly. Our group was lucky enough to get a helpful CSR on our first try who gave it to six (or eight...can't remember it's been a long time) the first run and the remaining four/two the next run. We did the method you described with one player per side picking five each (which with our DPS two months ago meant we could only get three or four sets before enrage).

Your "evidence" shows you doing the same thing we did and our CSR awarded it to us after reviewing our logs so I'm not sure why they're giving you guys so much trouble.
    WW#5 | NA#2 <Trinity> FT|EE: Conqs
    Prestige Rank 80 | Mage Lead | 17.8k+ Nerd Points

It seems it's still not awarding properly. We tried it after the fix and had one person get five stacks and one get one by accident, both of them got the achievement but no one else did. I've asked a GM about it but wasn't told anything I didn't already know and had no answer about the requirements to complete it.
    http://i.imgur.com/vIw2WpW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza View Post
    It seems it's still not awarding properly. We tried it after the fix and had one person get five stacks and one get one by accident, both of them got the achievement but no one else did. I've asked a GM about it but wasn't told anything I didn't already know and had no answer about the requirements to complete it.
    It is a personal achievement not a raid achievement. Only the people that get the stacks will get the achieve, which is why the two people that had the stacks in your raid got it, but hte rest of you didn't.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Quote Originally Posted by Asaomar View Post
    It is a personal achievement not a raid achievement. Only the people that get the stacks will get the achieve, which is why the two people that had the stacks in your raid got it, but hte rest of you didn't.
    Not 100% accurate. Last week we had 6/10 players secure the achievement with the KILL pull only having 3x players secure 5x stacks. The other players who earned the achievement did NOT achieve 5x stacks during the kill pull. I agree the achievement is not clear with the description lacking a personal achievement clause.
    Cherrybomb
    <Lucidium> GM/Raid Leader
    BOB: 8/8+HM | RoF: 4/4x2+RA | T1: 5/5 NA#3/WR#4
    RETIRED Q1 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Asaomar View Post
    We had one person with 5 stacks and one with 1 stack, so that couldn't have been the cause. It is impossible for everyone to get that achievement, and requires at least 2-3 runs for everyone to get which, if it would be the cause, makes no sense. One of my guildmates seem to have it awarded by a GM and I'll guess I'll update my ticket as well referencing that.
    http://i.imgur.com/vIw2WpW.jpg

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Hey guys, I checked this achievement out and did some fixes that should make its award more consistent and less wonky.

+ Reply to Thread