Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 81
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Has anyone cleared GA?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    154

    Default Has anyone cleared GA?

    My computer went ka-put, and am on mobile. So thus brings boredom and boredom brings random questions. But for real, anyone cleared GA? (Grim Awakening)

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,422

    Default

    Grim Awakening is only on PTS and the bosses are tuned and changed constantly, sometimes even between pulls if a dev happens to be watching. I've killed first and third bosses but neither one really counts as neither fight is the same anymore.

  3. #3
    Ascendant No_Exit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Myerz View Post
    My computer went ka-put, and am on mobile. So thus brings boredom and boredom brings random questions. But for real, anyone cleared GA? (Grim Awakening)
    As was said.. its a PTS raid at this point. Doesnt really matter if anyone cleared it or not as its in testing and not in its intended form. Someone could go in.. find exploits (pun intended ) and 1 shot every boss. Since all you asked is if anyone cleared it they could say yes. But at the end of the day they were testing unfinished content.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by No_Exit View Post
    As was said.. its a PTS raid at this point. Doesnt really matter if anyone cleared it or not as its in testing and not in its intended form. Someone could go in.. find exploits (pun intended ) and 1 shot every boss. Since all you asked is if anyone cleared it they could say yes. But at the end of the day they were testing unfinished content.
    You're unfinished content.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  5. #5
    Ascendant MoonfireSpam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4,730

    Default

    Not that anyone really cares about 10 man progression, but I expect it to be cleared on the day of release, by a guild that's spent adequate time investment on it in pts.

    The firsts'll just go to whichever one of those guilds who raids first
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara cwharland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Not that anyone really cares about 10 man progression, but I expect it to be cleared on the day of release, by a guild that's spent adequate time investment on it in pts.

    The firsts'll just go to whichever one of those guilds who raids first
    Whew, and here I was thinking we were going to get a content release without a random and unnecessary statement that arbitrarily diminishes the accomplishments for partaking in it. Thanks for saving us all.
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

  7. #7
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwharland View Post
    Whew, and here I was thinking we were going to get a content release without a random and unnecessary statement that arbitrarily diminishes the accomplishments for partaking in it. Thanks for saving us all.
    You should totally start streaming again...

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara cwharland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaitiing View Post
    You should totally start streaming again...
    Careful what you wish for...fair warning...watching the stream has an 80% chance of making you worse at this game...I think I still have some codes left though.
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

  9. #9
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cwharland View Post
    Careful what you wish for...fair warning...watching the stream has an 80% chance of making you worse at this game...I think I still have some codes left though.
    You can put password on the stream and give it to me only, then have a giveaway...

  10. #10
    Ascendant No_Exit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whaitiing View Post
    You should totally start streaming again...
    Our cleric tanks stream in turns. First it was Bohr... next was Jooish... pretty soon the Rasp tank will stream.

    THEN YOU WILL ALL BE SORRY.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Noshei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,886

    Default

    I solo'd the entire place, was really easy.

























    Just Talk to the NPC that kills the bosses for you...

  12. #12
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    454

    Default

    Epic Last Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiKyhw0b20 - PTS Kill - Enjoy!

    "So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese


    Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

  13. #13
    Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wigglywoo View Post
    Epic Last Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiKyhw0b20 - PTS Kill - Enjoy!
    Inb4 copying strats
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

  14. #14
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wigglywoo View Post
    Epic Last Fight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqiKyhw0b20 - PTS Kill - Enjoy!
    fight is boring and needs a buff.

  15. #15
    Prophet of Telara Berzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    great video of the last boss, it looks really fun...but then i realized it died on the PTS...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts