+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MoonfireSpam

Thread: 22k+ Hps for regulos

Default 22k+ Hps for regulos

Just wondering if it is absolutism Necessary for Regulos

I have 20.4k hps un buffed for regulos tonight, im hoping that the raid buffs/feast will put me over 22k

thanks all for those who reply
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by bheta View Post
    Just wondering if it is absolutism Necessary for Regulos

I have 20.4k hps un buffed for regulos tonight, im hoping that the raid buffs/feast will put me over 22k

thanks all for those who reply

If you move out of crash when the eyes are up you will be fine, particularly if your puri is doing their job well.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aLittleBird View Post
    If you move out of crash when the eyes are up you will be fine, particularly if your puri is doing their job well.
    A lot of the time now, i don't shield the raid unless I feel it's absolutely needed (eg; eye balls or tentacle storm) mainly when puri can be better served to use on tank mitigation.

In raid for me, my HP is around 22k to 26k. Depends on consumables and other outlaying things.
    --BC

Ascendant

Are you using an endurance seal? Are you using Endurance vials? Do you have the +32 Endurance rune on gloves (you don't miss a ton by having this gloves versus on boots for example)? All these can help substantially. Also, I would not advocate having lessers in your sigil that have no endurance (like the bis dps lessers from DRR's) unless you are confident you have plenty of HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    Are you using an endurance seal? Are you using Endurance vials? Do you have the +32 Endurance rune on gloves (you don't miss a ton by having this gloves versus on boots for example)? All these can help substantially. Also, I would not advocate having lessers in your sigil that have no endurance (like the bis dps lessers from DRR's) unless you are confident you have plenty of HP.
    ty for the replies
    P2W means that if I am not spending money, I can't get gear as good as you can get by buying it. If I can get better gear by other means, it's not P2W. ---the_real_seebs

Don't like them, too bad. You don't get a special "Ban who you want!" card. ---Kralon

Ascendant

Max CQ power + CQ trinket are great things to have.

We don't run a purifier on Regulos and we still stand in crash as intended. The main thing is to kill enough eyes quickly so that you don't get a nasty combo of Crash of Souls +4-8 eyes up.

Rift Chaser

Use an Endurance Seal + Enduring Vial.

You're loosing roughly 120 ap/sp for a gain of 1,500 HP, through it in a Revitalization or Renewing Seed and thats another 6 or 700 HP.

It's negligible DPS loss for a pretty big gain in survivability. You do 0 dps/hps when you're dead so stay alive.
    Last edited by Hadezz; 03-17-2013 at 01:44 PM.

I read the title as "22k+ heals per second..."

... was gonna poke at what kind of miraculous build is pushing out that much heal
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    I read the title as "22k+ heals per second..."

... was gonna poke at what kind of miraculous build is pushing out that much heal
    Warden in a 5 second parse using Tidal Surged Wave of Renewal...

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Warden in a 5 second parse using Tidal Surged Wave of Renewal...
    Or a decent LGV chloro..

I would say you should have at least 20.5k health unbuffed. Unless you move out of crash then its ok to have less. But if you have less than 20.5k health unbuffed and you don't move out crash when the eyes are up you will get one shotted.

I agree with Ahov that the eyes need to be dps down as fast as possible, but if you have bad luck the crash will hit right when the eyes come up and then you will get one shotted with not enough hp.

As stated in a previous post, people should have their Lycini and Hunter lessers and they all have endurance. For the mages I would say even two BIS lessers with no endurance are ok. But the rest of the lessers "need" to have endurance on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    What page was this on before you bumped it, lol.
    madskillz

ot nah, you dont need it, as said above, obey mechanics
    but i will say if youre the first person to hit the eyes you may be targeted for a nasty assault
    who took my names!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    What page was this on before you bumped it, lol.
    Considering rift is basically dead as far as forums go, I'm pretty confident it was on the first page.

+ Reply to Thread