Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By ATFMorgan
  • 2 Post By Muspel
  • 1 Post By Even
  • 1 Post By kiralia

Thread: Bug Planar attunement rift summon

Rift Disciple

Default Bug Planar attunement rift summon

Horrible bug with the Planar attunement rift summon (confirmed with Life one at least)

When summoned to a rift via the tier 3 planar attunement abilities you cannot do anything else which requires a window to pop up until you either accept or decline the summons. This means if you try to buy multiple items from a merchant (left clicking + shift) you cant do this until accepting or declining the summons. This includes mending at the healer. Please change this to work like zone summons where you can accept or decline, but do other things briefly before accepting.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Crumdum; 03-08-2013 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumdum View Post
    Horrible bug with the Planar attunement rift summon (confirmed with Life one at least)

When summoned to a rift via the tier 3 planar attunement abilities you cannot do anything else which requires a window to pop up until you either accept or decline the summons. This means if you try to buy multiple items from a merchant (left clicking + shift) you cant do this until accepting or declining the summons. This includes mending at the healer. Please change this to work like zone summons where you can accept or decline, but do other things briefly before accepting.

Thanks,
    Trion just gave you a way to farm an abundance of Infinity Stones and PA XP, and you still cry cause you can't buy in bulk or mend your witty soul? You could always summon a Cadberry, or drop a Medic /giggle.

Fail post is a fail.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Quote Originally Posted by ATFMorgan View Post
    Trion just gave you a way to farm an abundance of Infinity Stones and PA XP, and you still cry cause you can't buy in bulk or mend your witty soul? You could always summon a Cadberry, or drop a Medic /giggle.

Fail post is a fail.
    He's not crying. He's reporting a bug and requesting a fix.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Fail post is a fail.
    It's still a legitimate bug that he's reported however. I don't see this as crying by a long shot.
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    He's not crying. He's reporting a bug and requesting a fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    It's still a legitimate bug that he's reported however. I don't see this as crying by a long shot.
    It's an asinine post, should be posted elsewhere, not in the Dungeon & Raids section however.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

It's an asinine post, should be posted elsewhere, not in the Dungeon & Raids section however.
    Asinine means "horribly stupid". His post is not even remotely close to that. Sure, it's in the wrong forum section, but that's a minor mistake.

It occurs to me that you may not be the best judge of what's reasonable or intelligent. You seem to lack the proper frame of reference for comparison, if you catch my drift.
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-09-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Asinine means "horribly stupid". His post is not even remotely close to that. Sure, it's in the wrong forum section, but that's a minor mistake.

It occurs to me that you may not be the best judge of what's reasonable or intelligent. You seem to lack the proper frame of reference for comparison, if you catch my drift.
    It is a very stupid post, honestly. Who cares that you cannot purchase anything or mend your soul before a summon? Before you even accept a group invite, be prepared, It's common sense. Your judgement is bad, and very off.

Either way, have a nice day = )
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

It is a very stupid post, honestly. Who cares that you cannot purchase anything or mend your soul before a summon?
    Plenty of people. In fact, I'm confused why you think this wouldn't be an issue.

The fact that the current implementation of something works doesn't mean that it can't be improved. That's the whole reason that the game has patches.
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-09-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Rift Disciple

It is a very stupid post, honestly. Who cares that you cannot purchase anything or mend your soul before a summon? Before you even accept a group invite, be prepared, It's common sense. Your judgement is bad, and very off.

Either way, have a nice day = )
    There are tons of things that you can do in this game that requires a confirmation window. You obviously have some anger issues since you post in such an angry, off-the-cuff manner. Try and take a breathe and be less troll-like if you decide to respond to this post. The point of these posts are to fix issues not show how little you are as a person.

I posted this in the dungeon/raid section due to the fact that this ability summons the entire raid to a rift, and raids are done in such a manner at raid rifts. The only other place to post this post would have been in the general forums that I can see. However, I felt since this DOES impact some raids I should really post this information in this forums.

A couple of points:

I like this new ability.
    I am not crying about anything regarding the new summon abiltity.
    The fact that all previous confirmation windows get overwritten by this new summons is infact a horrible bug.

With that said Trion please fix this.
    Last edited by Crumdum; 03-09-2013 at 07:13 PM.

stuff
    9 times out of 10 when I see someone in game acting stupid, annoying or irrational it ends up being a member of Ten Inches Unbuffed. Seeing this person's posts only adds to this... where are they finding these people or what is that GM doing to make a small army of fail?
    XAVEN - Warrior - Deepwood
    Virus
    (4/4) TDQ - (4/4) FT - (5/5) EE

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Thrace View Post
    9 times out of 10 when I see someone in game acting stupid, annoying or irrational it ends up being a member of Ten Inches Unbuffed. Seeing this person's posts only adds to this... where are they finding these people or what is that GM doing to make a small army of fail?
    I speak for myself, not the guild. In any other non-fail manner thread, i'd be more friendly.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Rift Chaser

Ok so . . . you are at 0 soul vitality and poof up pops the summons . . . oh you wanted to actually have stats for the raid rift? Sorry thats a no go because of a glitch.

Ya thats not a stupid thing to report, and your negativity can be taken elsewhere
    Even -Pax Illuminatus- Faeblight Shard
    Oddrit - Pax Illuminatus - Faeblight Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Even View Post
    Ok so . . . you are at 0 soul vitality and poof up pops the summons . . . oh you wanted to actually have stats for the raid rift? Sorry thats a no go because of a glitch.

Ya thats not a stupid thing to report, and your negativity can be taken elsewhere
    You can always summon a medic, or someone in the raid can summon a Rescue Medic.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Just because there is a work around for something does not mean it is not a bug.

+ Reply to Thread