+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2.2 Hotfix2 - Twins achievement fix

Default 2.2 Hotfix2 - Twins achievement fix

* Fixed the Field and Stream achievement in the Twins fight.

What exactly was fixed? (what was broken in the first place?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    We are calling this a feature from here on out. We can fix it, but we decided not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Vladd's standard disclaimer:
    aliens gaining control of the planet can determine that changes need to be made, or in some cases unmade

It never triggered it. I had to do the achievement three times before they would award it to me. They kept telling me there wasn't even log data saying I had been in FT that week.

My signature isn't centered.

I see. So the ticket I opened last week about it, and to which they replied "their logs didn't show it should have popped" and "we cannot use player logs to verify achievements" was correct after all? Wonder what reply I'll get if I re-open it again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    We are calling this a feature from here on out. We can fix it, but we decided not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Vladd's standard disclaimer:
    aliens gaining control of the planet can determine that changes need to be made, or in some cases unmade

Quote Originally Posted by Whayyel View Post
    I see. So the ticket I opened last week about it, and to which they replied "their logs didn't show it should have popped" and "we cannot use player logs to verify achievements" was correct after all? Wonder what reply I'll get if I re-open it again...
    By correct, yes, it was the correct cookie-cutter Gm response. Accurate? who knows. Guess it doesn't matter now, it'll pop if you do it...hopefully.

My signature isn't centered.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossil View Post
    By correct, yes, it was the correct cookie-cutter Gm response. Accurate? who knows. Guess it doesn't matter now, it'll pop if you do it...hopefully.
    Well, I know it certainly popped for me this Wed when it hadn't before. So hopefully it's fixed for anyone who does it and doesn't want to shoot for the GM ticket lottery.

+ Reply to Thread