+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Favouritism World first Hardmodes videos

Plane Walker

Default Favouritism World first Hardmodes videos

Hey everyone, i've been given a green light to finally release all of the kill videos for hardmodes now, with meters and TS included. Cleric POV.

Enjoy:

Gelidra HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2659fDRTnFI
    Zaviel HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKW4BIMhW1Y
    Progenitor HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPIDGvZ-dqA
    Kain HM: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxBYyRDeLRY

Have fun!

www.favouritism.eu
    Last edited by Whaitiing; 03-04-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Nice vid's guys, grats again

Check my awesome parse on Zaviel!

Grats.

I'd be interested to see the numbers on the number of guilds who took the time to jump on PTS and see these figts before they went live. I'd also like to see the number of guilds who even attempted them on live. My guild just didn't find it worth while to even attempt them.

Plane Walker

Congratulations on the Kills!
    Also noted that changing the kill order seems to provide me with more information on why our last phase on Progenitor HM sucked so bad.

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

See what I said about TI's post...but I guess I'm probably the only one who cares. Oh well, grats.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 03-04-2013 at 09:15 AM.

amg! videos r out

Clericpower! / World First 4/4 Hardmodes
    | www.Favouritism.eu |

Quote Originally Posted by Zwien View Post
    Check my awesome parse on Zaviel!
    check my support on all bosses.

wtb a dev reply to here!!!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    See what I said about TI's post...but I guess I'm probably the only one who cares. Oh well, grats.
    I think this was Favouritism's idea aswell if you look at the time of this thread (20 min after TI posted although the videos have been ready for almost a week now). Since the only boss with real "tactics" is Gelidra. So after TI posted theirs, there was no reason to hold Favouritism's videos anymore. The rest of the bosses are not so much mechanics as Gelidra.

See what I said about TI's post...but I guess I'm probably the only one who cares. Oh well

We didn't plan to release these for a long time or until at least 5 guilds had killed all 4 hard modes. But since TI released there's the instant they kill Gelidra we saw no point in holding our videos down for 2 weeks and release them when they were irrelevant.

I don't agree with videos and strats being released early and I always thought top guilds streaming progression killed half of the race. The "We killed it first so it doesn't matter" attitude really used to annoy me when guilds that heavily tested streamed their progression.
    I would hope in future that all the top guilds could agree to hold back on things such as videos,strats, and streaming, because it's not fair to ruin the race for ever body else once you have come first.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    I think this was Favouritism's idea aswell if you look at the time of this thread (20 min after TI posted although the videos have been ready for almost a week now). Since the only boss with real "tactics" is Gelidra. So after TI posted theirs, there was no reason to hold Favouritism's videos anymore. The rest of the bosses are not so much mechanics as Gelidra.
    That's what I assumed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    I would hope in future that all the top guilds could agree to hold back on things such as videos,strats, and streaming, because it's not fair to ruin the race for ever body else once you have come first.
    I like that attitude, but sadly I do not think it's going to happen knowing how TI is. They will release everything for their own personal glory as soon as possible. (just a fact, not bashing, DON'T BAN MEH MODS!)
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 03-04-2013 at 09:24 AM.

Plane Touched

It wasn't planned to be released that early, all blame Terrible Idea plz.
    Apotheosys

I like that attitude, but sadly I do not think it's going to happen knowing how TI is. They will release everything for their own personal glory as soon as possible. (just a fact, not bashing, DON'T BAN MEH MODS!)
    Yeah, i'm pretty sure we explained somewhere on our kill thread what we planned to do with the videos (Not sure how clear we made it). Obviously some people just saw it as a chance to get one up on us by sneaking their videos out.

Quote Originally Posted by wigglywoo View Post
    Congratulations on the Kills!
    Also noted that changing the kill order seems to provide me with more information on why our last phase on Progenitor HM sucked so bad.
    The last phased on progenitor has nothing to do with killorder. The last add always will have all the skills of the other ones.
    Member of Game Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Azunia View Post
    The last phased on progenitor has nothing to do with killorder. The last add always will have all the skills of the other ones.
    this, same as normal mode

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast