+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Progenitor Saetos Raid Comp

Shadowlander

Default Progenitor Saetos Raid Comp

Hello,

My guild is going to EE for the first time tonight. I found one guide online that recommended a cleric Purifier. Is this a "requirement" as with Gelidra and Sterilize, or is it more of a "here's what worked for us"? I'd appreciate any advice as to healing composition; we should have two chloros and three clerics available.

Champion

IMO use 2 chloro, one on each tank, use a warden for raid heals, a puri for raid shields. Maybe a defiler for tanks depending on gear level. Maybe another aoe healer if you want but shouldnt be needed.
    Weenz - <Favouritism> Because everyone knows why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I am the guild leader, how can I possibly be carried?

Quote Originally Posted by soonjung View Post
    Hello,

My guild is going to EE for the first time tonight. I found one guide online that recommended a cleric Purifier. Is this a "requirement" as with Gelidra and Sterilize, or is it more of a "here's what worked for us"? I'd appreciate any advice as to healing composition; we should have two chloros and three clerics available.
    Like the majority of things, It is not essential but it does help having a Purifier to provide additional shielding. We personally use the setup of:

2x Chloromancer (Both AOE, but using blooms on tanks when needed)
    1x Defiler (Focusing on keeping both tanks up)
    1x Puri
    1x Warden
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Champion of Telara

i think we used
    1 tank healing chloro
    1 raid healing chloro
    1 warden
    1 defiler (tank healing)
    1 puri - raid shielding.

took alot of the pain out of it as with shields on everyone the raid healers had an easy time keeping people up, even the derps who stood in bad for waaaay to long.
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

Shadowlander

I just hate running puri, but no one else is willing to, so I kind of get stuck with it by default. So I was just wondering if we could overheal with two wardens instead. Thanks for the advice; we'll definitely try a few different things now!

1 Puri (raid focus)
    1 MT chloro (progenitor tank)
    2 wardens
    1 defiler (30% on the "other tank", 20 on Progenitor tank, other two on the lowest HP healers).

Cleric tank for the group, warrior tank for the single adds.
    Last edited by Redius; 03-02-2013 at 04:03 PM.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Rift Chaser

One other thing for raid compositions: you'll want to limit the number of melee DPS you put into this fight since they will be slow at target switching. I'd recommend no more than 4, and probably 3 to be on the safe side (in case your entire raid gets the damage debuff). DPS with melee pets are also not a good idea.

* Harbingers can use Phantom Blades but only on every second Ebon Eruption.
    Last edited by ginc; 03-04-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    Garbageday - mediocre Cleric Tank / Raid Lead for -Vendetta- (Greybriar) - 4/4 Rhen of Fate, 4/5 Mount Sharax

GDAAAY NOOOOO

+ Reply to Thread