+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jultharin Enrage Timer Bugged

Plane Touched

Default Jultharin Enrage Timer Bugged

We were working on Jultharin yesterday and I noticed that his enrage timer consistently was going off at 5 min 20 secs. As all enrage timers in Rift are set at multiples of 30sec, it is apparent his enrage timer is supposed to be 5 min 30 sec, but it is currently bugged.

Please fix/adjust. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wali View Post
    We were working on Jultharin yesterday and I noticed that his enrage timer consistently was going off at 5 min 20 secs. As all enrage timers in Rift are set at multiples of 30sec, it is apparent his enrage timer is supposed to be 5 min 30 sec, but it is currently bugged.

This is not a bug, his enrage timer has always been 5:20. And he is not the first boss to have an "uneven" enrage timer. See Ituziel, and possibly others.
    Last edited by Muspel; 03-02-2013 at 09:27 AM.

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wali View Post

There are tons of bosses with "uneven" enrage timers. It's 10 seconds on a very easy boss, why does it matter anyways? You need to look up some proper guides if you are hitting enrage on this boss, or any boss in the 10 man for that matter. It was cleared by people in full greens with 15k hp.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    There are tons of bosses with "uneven" enrage timers. It's 10 seconds on a very easy boss, why does it matter anyways? You need to look up some proper guides if you are hitting enrage on this boss, or any boss in the 10 man for that matter. It was cleared by people in full greens with 15k hp.
    Nah it's because most people (not counting pro players like yourself ofc) cheated by jumping onto the vine so never learned how to do the fight correctly, and now that the exploit has been fixed people are derping or targeting the wrong wisp or things like that. Sadly my own guild was using the vine trick because it was easier :-/
    Vaydron @ Threesprings

Leave the "thinking outside the box" part to the people who have raids on farm and are overgeared for content - RoughRaptors

Too many people think the secret to DPS is some magical thing called talent.

It isn't. Good DPS (and tanking sorta) comes from having this mentality.

DPS isn't some kinda relaxing walk in the park. You are under a time limit, why are you just sitting there like a lump?!

Avoid mechanics/have good specs/rotations are important too, but damn if I see one more guy take 10 seconds to decide that "maybe I should shoot this gentleman that is assailing my friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnibar View Post
    Too many people think the secret to DPS is some magical thing called talent.

It isn't. Good DPS (and tanking sorta) comes from having this mentality.

DPS isn't some kinda relaxing walk in the park. You are under a time limit, why are you just sitting there like a lump?!

Avoid mechanics/have good specs/rotations are important too, but damn if I see one more guy take 10 seconds to decide that "maybe I should shoot this gentleman that is assailing my friends."
    ill raise your creepy vid with a more accurate one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEVmLEVA-hM
    who took my names!

Jultharin enrage is actually 5:15, KBM lists it as 5:30

It's not a bug, learn to DPS
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 03-03-2013 at 02:25 PM.

Jultharin did get a stealth buff though.

He's got almost 1 mil more health now than he did, his walls no longer bug out where they sometimes don't spawn, and the double walls are starting before he has less than 50% health.

And to top it off, you can't cheese him anymore.

Lovin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    Jhis walls no longer bug out where they sometimes don't spawn,
    Still do get a "missed" wave from time to time.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Key word there "was" back then when people were in greens we had bugged and broken heals and dps

ofcourse the people that farmed it won't notice anything it's the progression raiders just starting out that was mostly hurt,

I mean hey wasn't the heal bug and even the broken war vk spec only fixxed AFTER the first reg kill?

I would not be suprised if Jul gets nerfed abit to help lower geared progression raiders
    FLUTTERBAT IS AWESOME http://tinyurl.com/m62aap9 THIS FANDOM IS CATCHY! < awesome pmv of 2013 http://tinyurl.com/ko5rb9k < another awesome Catch up on the fandom! http://tinyurl.com/bukqn5j <fanmade Trailer!
    Warrior~Gorem 60-7x, Coriolis #1 Oceanic Guild! World 6th Na 3rd VOLAN AND INRA! Oceanic Firsts everything! Also I'm a Christian/South Afrikan Zulu Warrior/Brony - deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by Gorem View Post
    Key word there "was" back then when people were in greens we had bugged and broken heals and dps

ofcourse the people that farmed it won't notice anything it's the progression raiders just starting out that was mostly hurt,

I mean hey wasn't the heal bug and even the broken war vk spec only fixxed AFTER the first reg kill?

I would not be suprised if Jul gets nerfed abit to help lower geared progression raiders
    I'd prefer relics to broken specs any day. We literally did this in full greens/blues, tanks had 40k hp and dps had 15 hp. We probably were doing about 8k dps at the time with perfect rotations. This was also before people knew about the majority of the broken specs. If a 10 man boss that people killed in greens is too hard for you after the sweeping buffs they have done, then you need to find what's wrong and fix it...because something is seriously wrong.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 03-03-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Why? They just had a gear buff and a PA buff.

Rift Disciple

They fixed the broken specs but they upped the normal specs to be nearly on par with the broken ones and since we were playing the normal specs when we killed the 10 men for the firsts times (it was before 2.1) the expected dps was increased by a lot.
    You just need a warden+bard as healers for the last 2 bosses btw.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by SirDavik View Post
    They fixed the broken specs but they upped the normal specs to be nearly on par with the broken ones and since we were playing the normal specs when we killed the 10 men for the firsts times (it was before 2.1) the expected dps was increased by a lot.
    You just need a warden+bard as healers for the last 2 bosses btw.
    last boss can be solo healed by a 61 bard ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Durango View Post
    last boss can be solo healed by a 61 bard ;)
    You mean 0 healed, it's a better term http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGGKJ5uYWe8

insert bad music comments below
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 03-03-2013 at 08:59 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast