+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twins - Wisps

Soulwalker

Default Twins - Wisps

We have been having some trouble with the wisp mechanic on the Twins and I am hoping someone here could shed some light on it, or provide an insight we are missing.

We normally keep our Archon and Bard in the center until 40%, where they move out in preparation for the first wisp. When it pops, they run in and use the reactive. Sometimes this works fine. We have had two sets of people have no issue with this. But occasionally, one of the people responsible for the wisps(different people every time) say that they get the reactive but it is greyed out even when targeting the wisp.

We have used macros to target the wisp and cast the ability named in the reactive, but even when the reactive is on screen for the user if its greyed out they get an "invalid ability" error and cant use it. We never have more then 2 people in the wisp area and they always enter from the outside.

Any thoughts?

Telaran

I'm fairly certain the only reason it ever grays out is if there are more than two people in the center. I've never heard of any other reason for that happening, but maybe someone else can shed some light on it.

Our fix to this was to have the pair near, but not on the center circle. When the wisp spawns, THEN run into the center, target, and click. Seems to work for us every time there.
    Morseus - P80 Defiant Mage
    Durandal - P70 Defiant Warrior
    Varkas - P3x Defiant Rogue

Iv'e been doing the Orb-defusing since our 1st kill, and from what I can tell 2 things "bugs" them out.

1. If you Jump into the center
    2. If you are in the center already before Orb spawns.

I always stay outside of the middle circle, and when Orb spawns I run to the center and quickly drag the reactive to a free hotbar slot and use it from there.
    AFK.

Soulwalker

Hmm, we never considered jumping. I will check without people to see if they were jumping into the center. Thanks for the feedback

+ Reply to Thread