+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hybrid114

Thread: Getting put to 59% HP upon entering every dungeon via LFG

Rift Disciple

Default Getting put to 59% HP upon entering every dungeon via LFG

So basically title says it all and cant quite figure it out. I think it may have something to do with Guardian Phase behaving incorrectly if it is indeed the cause, but this seems unlikely to me as there is nothing in my log saying as such.

Simply enquiring if it is a bug, if anyone else is experiencing it and lastly if there is anything I can do about it. I have reported it in game early on during the launch of SL.

I have this all the time as a warrior tank.
    Whenever I switch to a tanking spec, or from tanking spec to tanking spec (not changing gear), I get dropped to about 50% health. If I heal up to full and enter a random dungeon, I get dropped to 50% again. Pretty annoying.
    Warrior Tank of:
    <Imperium> - IcewatchEU
    TotDQ [4/4], FT [4/4], EE [5/5]
    Hardmodes [Zaviel / Kain]

www.imperium.co

I can't recall exactly what it was, but there was a hotfix a while back that put this in to nip a HP exploit in the bud. Real fuzzy on the details though. I could be wrong and it could be a bug, but its not like its a horrible thing for a healer to cast 1-2 spells on zone in.
    Last edited by Valavus; 02-18-2013 at 02:29 AM.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Valavus View Post
    I can't recall exactly what it was, but there was a hotfix a while back that put this in to nip a HP exploit in the bud. Real fuzzy on the details though. I could be wrong and it could be a bug, but its not like its a horrible thing for a healer to cast 1-2 spells on zone in.
    Well clearly the hotfix didnt work or its a different bug entirely lol, and your right its not really an issue for a healer to top me back up or for me to take a drink but it shouldnt be happening in the first place its more an annoyance than anything.

Champion

this **** is annoying. drinks arent cheap yo!

Quote Originally Posted by istrikeanywhere View Post
    this **** is annoying. drinks arent cheap yo!
    Shoulda rolled a dwarf

As a tank, you're obviously the most important person in the dungeon or raid, so you should do like I do and refuse to move until the healer tops off your health. Try to look haughty as you do it, as blue bars aren't really worth your time; you just have to tolerate them out of necessity. Above all else, remember you their better, you MATTER in the world of Telara.
    Lemming (formerly Mrhyde@Belmont), Guild Leader of Black Company on Greybriar
    We are Black Company ~~~ See our recruitment thread!

THIS IS HOW I ROLL
    Raids Mon/Tue/Thur 5:30 server time, 9/9, 2/4, 1/3, 1/3

Quote Originally Posted by Valavus View Post
    If only healers actually did that. I love watching healers just sit there with everyone else in the group at 30% HP hitting their Ready button as though they're good to go. How hard is it to spam heals on everyone?

And no, drinks are not inexpensive when you start adding them all up. There is no reason at all why the healer can't take the few seconds to top people off rather than waiting the same amount of time for drinks to finish.
    Avatar by Rotaken on deviantART.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    Shoulda rolled a dwarf
    ¨wtb race change.....

+ Reply to Thread