+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 6 Post By Cyzo
  • 1 Post By Cyzo

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Is there a reason there's no portal to Regulos in EE after other bosses are dead?

Rift Chaser

Default Is there a reason there's no portal to Regulos in EE after other bosses are dead?

The run back here is ridiculous, and people get auto-zoned out on a regular basis when dying. Please add a click portal thing to take us past Goloch's room or something once he is dead.

On a side note, the bug where the raid progression monitor in FT doesn't recognize that you've killed Kolm and Toin and therefore doesn't activate the portal to Crucia is also quite annoying.

Any way these could be addressed? Would be huge quality of life improvements.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

Prophet of Telara

In FT only a soft reset makes it work far as I know.

Lack of EE port is annoying tho considering the "**** my instance" bug when you jump off the platform to "accelerate" a wipe.

One of our members rages about this every single raid night that we are in EE. Swapping in raiders also means a 5 minute break. It really would be a large QoL improvement to put a teleporter in.
    Yes, I raid in pink, what of it?
    FT: 4/4 :: EE:4/5
    Not copying strats since 2011

You guys beat me to it!

We just started on Regulos, and already after our first full evening there we were annoyed by this.

Not only is it a long run from entrance to Regulos, it's also quite a run to get to the entrance when you get auto respawned, if I'm not wrong.

Rift Chaser Talking The Hardest's Avatar

You only get auto respawned when you jump off the edge or get knocked off. If you're calling a wipe just jump into the middle of regulos. You'll instantly die(unless you're a tank) and respawn on the bridge.
    Softest@Blightweald
    Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Softest best bard EU
    Co-Leader of the worlds #1 Alt/PuG raid - iFAP

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Talking The Hardest View Post
    You only get auto respawned when you jump off the edge or get knocked off. If you're calling a wipe just jump into the middle of regulos. You'll instantly die(unless you're a tank) and respawn on the bridge.
    Yes, we noticed that. Unfortunately, while learning the fight, people get knocked off. Or we might need to swap someone in. It's a bit silly that we have to watch them run a 5k to get to us. I mean, I'm proud of their achievement - running a 5k and then fighting the God of Death is quite impressive, but magical technology has made quite a few leaps and bounds over the past few years, and this sort of thing seems unnecessary.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

I fixed the twin giants portal to operate correctly without a soft reset and I added a portal to the Plane of Death from the zone entrance that will appear after Goloch is defeated.

Should be live in 2.2!

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Thanks for the updates on this, it will ease up the 10 minute ninja afk's when people run back!
    --BC

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Cyzo View Post
    I fixed the twin giants portal to operate correctly without a soft reset and I added a portal to the Plane of Death from the zone entrance that will appear after Goloch is defeated.

Should be live in 2.2!
    You rock, thank you so much!
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

Plane Walker

Should be live in 2.2!
    good addition

Should be live in 2.2!
    Might also want to look into Twins not being "Cleared" on the quest tracker after defeating them. Pretty minor bug.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Rift Team

Aye, fixed that as well.

How about the Elevator Boss before the Twins? Can it still randomly kill people?

Quote Originally Posted by DegnaRed View Post
    How about the Elevator Boss before the Twins? Can it still randomly kill people?
    We had 48 deaths vs. 2 perfect kills on the elevator boss. Since the teleporter started working as intended, there are no deaths on the elevator. Only 46 weeks and we're even on it!

Rift Chaser

Honestly, the elevator boss was funny as hell. We would take bets on who would die to that as well as an over/under on who would die to the purple breath statue things.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys

+ Reply to Thread