+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raiding in rift

Soulwalker

Default Raiding in rift

Hey guys I'm rather new to this game and I want to understand raiding in rift.

So I've done research to try to find the raids and what not because I plan on leading raids once I'm at a confident level of play. All the raids that I've found have turned out to be level 50 raids, besides the ones involving crucia and regulos.
    Now my question is, is there are level 60 raid for all of the other raids (greenscale's/river of souls/hammerknell) because they all say they are level 50 raid 20 mans but I can only imagine that they have to have a level 60 version no?

Also slivers, obviously 10 man raids, but same question all of the slivers (well besides the 2 for Crucia/regulos) are 50 man raids. They couldn't have just left them at level 50 while we're all at level 60 now. Otherwise if they did there would only be four possible raids at level 60 (2 10's and 2 20's)

Am I anywhere in the ballpark on this? because I'm thoroughly confused lol

Thanks in advance!
    Aqhuilo

anything level 50 is old (pre storm legion) content and has already been completed when the max level was 50. For beginner raids now you are looking at Frozen Tempest and Endless Eclipse for 20 man content.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

You're nearly there, there are no level 60 versions of the "old" Rift level 50 raids, conversely there are no level 50 versions of the level 60 raids.

You may be lucky and come across an odd PuG raid on off-nights from people who either want to experience the level 50 raids, get achievements and/or get the mounts for said "Conqueror" achievements

Same applies to the 10-man raids or Slivers, currently there is only one level 60 10-man called Triumph of the Dragon Queen (often referred to as TotDQ) and there's two level 60 20mans, Crucia raid (Frozen Tempest) and Regulos (Endless Eclipse)

Both raids are Storm Legion Tier 1 level
    Last edited by Slipmat; 02-15-2013 at 06:31 AM.

Soulwalker

Ah ok thanks slip, I guess it just blows my mind that storm legion is all about the coming of regulos, and he's already being able to be raided. I guess I expected more coming from 6+ years of WoW.
    My mistake
    Anyways thanks a bunch!

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Aqhuilo View Post
    I guess I expected more coming from 6+ years of WoW.
    My mistake
    Careful now...

Soulwalker

I guess I expected more coming from 6+ years of WoW.
    My mistake
    Yeah WoW has alot more to offthen then just 3 Raids... hmmm... yeah ... 4 Raids YYYEEEHHHAAA
    Last edited by Jens; 02-15-2013 at 06:58 AM.

Prophet of Telara

I'm about to unsub, too many abilities and no playable pandas is preposterous. Fix it now trion.

I guess it just blows my mind that STORM LEGION is all about the coming of REGULOS
    It is?

Storm Legion is Crucia's army - Regulos made his big play in 2.1.

Neither Crucia nor Regulos is out of the picture though even though they are both endbosses in raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    We are calling this a feature from here on out. We can fix it, but we decided not to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladd View Post
    Vladd's standard disclaimer:
    aliens gaining control of the planet can determine that changes need to be made, or in some cases unmade

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Whayyel View Post
    It is?

Storm Legion is Crucia's army - Regulos made his big play in 2.1.

Neither Crucia nor Regulos is out of the picture though even though they are both endbosses in raids.
    I was under the impression Regulos is done for, i'm bad at lore though.

Crucia is not done for if you follow the lore from the Chronicle that came with Storm Legion. Crucia has the capability to take over other minds and I am sure she will continue to be a villain in future content if there is any future content.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

+ Reply to Thread