Closed Thread

Thread: Petition to change Touch of Agony upgrade

Default Petition to change Touch of Agony upgrade

As it currently stands there are 3 upgradeable rogue weapons that all use hearts of Regulos. Understandably the dagger that drops off matriarch and the tanking sword off goloch should take the regulos heart but the touch of agony not only has an air proc but also has the appearance of one of crucia's wings. I know some people want the stats on Touch of agony to change and that would be nice but i would truly prefer if we could at least just be able to upgrade anything rogue after killing crucia and not feeling like the item is wasted on our entire class.

Quote Originally Posted by desaroth View Post
    As it currently stands there are 3 upgradeable rogue weapons that all use hearts of Regulos. Understandably the dagger that drops off matriarch and the tanking sword off goloch should take the regulos heart but the touch of agony not only has an air proc but also has the appearance of one of crucia's wings. I know some people want the stats on Touch of agony to change and that would be nice but i would truly prefer if we could at least just be able to upgrade anything rogue after killing crucia and not feeling like the item is wasted on our entire class.
    I'm a warrior, and i approve this. I have the sword because the rogues in group with me already had it, and it does upgrade into 3rd or 4th bis on dps alone. Making it crucia heart would be great because most guilds have downed crucia, regulos hearts are at a premium currently and will be for the next few weeks.

Other than that the item sits in my bank.... overlooked for mainhand because Edge of torment is better for warriors. And the infamous necro scalpel still plagues my offhand
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward,
    Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both,
    For a wounded man shall say to his assailant "If I die you are forgiven...."

"If I live, I will kill YOU"
    such is the rule of honour.

Rift Disciple

+1 as most rogues and possibly even warriors are going to see this and a crucia kill way before regulos it would be nice if we wasnt getting blocked on upgrading it.

Its also from an air themed 10 man, has an air like appearance on upgrade and seems odd it then requires the heart from a death themed raid

I'd love to see any weapon work with heart of crucia, for I've got a heart of crucia.
    But if it has to be any weapon it should be this one, I think its just an itemization fail on trions behalf, every class should have weapons compatible with the heart of regulos and crucia.

Blightweald - DPS Rogue and apparently best bard EU - 14k Achievs

Trion is just trying to offset the surplus of Angers in ID progression. INTENDED!

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread