+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Loit

Thread: Goloch no loot bug?

Rift Disciple

Default Goloch no loot bug?

My guild, Vendetta, tonite on Greybriar: No loot dropped from the boss nor were marks granted for anyone in the raid.

Is this an isolated incident or have other guilds experienced this problem on this boss or EE as whole?

If any has had this problem, was there any resolution from Trion, or just a "sorry, better luck next time /troll"
    Last edited by Loit; 02-05-2013 at 08:47 PM.
    GM Rift Vendetta -- WarriorTank
    4/4 Dragons Bound
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I guess I'll be damned and do instead of damned and don't.

I've never heard of that before, so I'm going to hope it is an isolated incident because I don't want that happening to my guild.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Unless you (somehow) did not kill Goloch by legitimate means (its happened on plenty of bosses with some guilds as of late) then Trion should reward you with the loot and the currency.

Similar to Twins with the early kills, they would only give 1 item instead of 2. By petitioning or ticketing to a GM they awarded you another piece of gear to give to a member present during the kill.

Send a ticket and let us know the result.

Regards
    Defendor :: Mage :: Greybriar
    :: Trinity ::

Rift Disciple

No strange strats (non legit) -- Only tidbit I could add was that he died while channeling "Glimpse of Mortality" --- He quite literally fell over dead and that was it. New raid members did get achieves as well.
    4/4 Dragons Bound
    Damned if I do, damned if I don't. I guess I'll be damned and do instead of damned and don't.

No known issue from that kill then. Should be no reason for loot to be withheld.

Provide logs if needed, maybe Trion could find something from them that caused it.

GL
    Defendor :: Mage :: Greybriar
    :: Trinity ::

Plane Walker

Contact GM via ticket and it will be resolved!

"So not really sure how it died, i think that the plug may not have been fully in." - 'Dahanese

Wigglezzz | Cleric | World First Crucia Perfection | World Second Regulos | World First GA

Shield of Telara

There seems to be a bug if people DC in the encounter and stay dc'd past the kill. We saw it on twins.

We took a screenshot showing the kill, no marks being passed to players and thus no loot on bosses. The petition was sent in by a bunch of people, but the raid leader had the conversation with the GM. It took two days, but they told us the loot, we had to wait for people to get online to determine who wanted what and thus sent it out. Everyone in raid got marks.

It sucks that it took a couple of days, but in the scheme of things, Trion did right.

Contact a GM with the name of all in the raid and they will send those people the raid marks and give loot to the master looter.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

We had it happen on Twins early on i believe. It seems to occur every once in a while on a boss. Like others have said... simply have your raid ticket it (especially the raid leader), and Trion will usually sort it out and provide loot to whoever you wish to award it too.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Daayou View Post
    There seems to be a bug if people DC in the encounter and stay dc'd past the kill. We saw it on twins.

We took a screenshot showing the kill, no marks being passed to players and thus no loot on bosses. The petition was sent in by a bunch of people, but the raid leader had the conversation with the GM. It took two days, but they told us the loot, we had to wait for people to get online to determine who wanted what and thus sent it out. Everyone in raid got marks.

It sucks that it took a couple of days, but in the scheme of things, Trion did right.
    We had the same thing happen on Zaviel last week. It took Trion 2-3 days to respond to the ticket, but we did get the items. Trion informed the ML of the drops, and he told the GM which player's to send them to.

I agree it seems to be a DC thing, since that was exactly the circumstance that resulted in it happening.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

Quote Originally Posted by Daayou View Post

That was Zaviel... and it happened for us tonight on Kain :/
    Misterwar <-Virus-> 5/11 Warborne <Yakisoba> 5/11 Warborne <Apotheosys> 0/11

Rift Disciple

So an update / resolution:

We did in fact have a player DC during the fight. So that seems to be a common variable.

The GM was able to individually grant Raid currency, and inform us of which loot dropped. After DKP bidding was resolved, the Raid Leader put in a ticket with the GM and members received their loot a few hours later.

Happy to know that Trion resolved this quite nicely, and hoping that the issue is fixed sometime in the future.
    4/4 Dragons Bound

Quote Originally Posted by Loit View Post
    So an update / resolution:

We did in fact have a player DC during the fight. So that seems to be a common variable.

The GM was able to individually grant Raid currency, and inform us of which loot dropped. After DKP bidding was resolved, the Raid Leader put in a ticket with the GM and members received their loot a few hours later.

Happy to know that Trion resolved this quite nicely, and hoping that the issue is fixed sometime in the future.
    Well I felt the boss was to easy and we didn't deserve marks or loot for it. It's not often you can troll your entire raid on accident.

+ Reply to Thread