Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: So whatever happened to...

Default So whatever happened to...

Quote Originally Posted by Elrar
    We have [looked into this] and actions have been taken. We'll likely let you know more tomorrow or in the near future.
    It's now past tomorrow and just entered "the near future". Don't make us wait any longer Meadman, we need to know more!
    Yes, I raid in pink, what of it?
    FT: 4/4 :: EE:4/5
    Not copying strats since 2011

I wouldn't expect anything today, the Super Bowl's on.
    Rianeva@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Protoskull View Post
    It's now past tomorrow and just entered "the near future". Don't make us wait any longer Meadman, we need to know more!
    You need to know as in; We need food and water to survive? or you want to know as in; I want those new uggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    It will be interesting to see how accurate the rumors were.
    I'm curious as to what other rumors are floating around other than;
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuffie View Post
    It was my understanding that the leader of NQ got a permaban, but this isn't the first time and he is just leveling up another character and taking back leadership again. This is secondhand information though, so I can't personally vouch for its accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by niochua View Post
    I'm curious as to what other rumors are floating around other than;
    As far as i know:
    Attached Images  
    See you all in Wildstar!

Plane Walker

Everyone from NQ should be offered jobs at Trion... Their dev's and qa team need an overhaul.

After seeing how TRION reacts to exploits for the past 1.5 year:
    Attached Images  
    Architect of <Apotheosys> :: Progress & Achievements
    Raid & Guild Leader of (former):

<Exploit> : Ultane World 1st, Regulos World 2nd // <Rift Runners> Crucia World 3rd, Perfect Crucia World 1st, HK Conq W#3, Laethys/Maelforge W#7 // Member of <PTW> Akylios W#5th

First off, Trion really cannot really go into much detail about the nature of any "punishment" they hand out since it would violate they're privacy policy. (Since they love to quote this **** to me all the time I'll quote it back)

Second, I can assure you that no one from NQ has been permanently banned from the game. Hardly anyone from our guild plays on the weekends so us not being on is very normal.

So any rumors floating around out there are untrue and are coming from idiots trolling to stir up more forum drama.
    Last edited by No Quarter; 02-03-2013 at 05:16 PM.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter View Post
    So any rumors floating around out there are untrue and are coming from idiots trolling to stir up more forum drama.
    is someone making a rumor that you guys are "a decent and legit guild with world class players" because then i'd agree with your post.
    Last edited by Amethyriel; 02-03-2013 at 05:21 PM.

First off, Trion really cannot really go into much detail about the nature of any "punishment" they hand out since it would violate their* privacy policy. (Since they love to quote this **** to me all the time I'll quote it back)
    Edited for grammar. To much drinking today.

Quote Originally Posted by Amethyriel View Post
    is someone making a rumor that you guys are "a decent and legit guild with world class players" because then i'd agree with your post.
    I dunno who's spreading that heinous lie.
    Last edited by No Quarter; 02-03-2013 at 05:27 PM.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

I dunno who's spreading that heinous lie.
    no one, ever.

Cool, so we have a green light to do whatever the hell we want, without fear of meaningful punishment, based on the precedent set.

Quote Originally Posted by Adeezha View Post
    Cool, so we have a green light to do whatever the hell we want, without fear of meaningful punishment, based on the precedent set.
    sadly that is pretty much what this said.

I love and respect Trion but if NQ isn't banned what exactly is a bannable offense? They got caught cheating and punished in ID and now cheating in EE. But even worse is their behavior thumbing their nose at the community and the game with their server 1st shenanigans and trolling forum posts.

Why will this change NQ's behavior? They will continue to taunt the community and cheat on bosses knowing that Trion has given them a green light to act however they please. Like an unruly child they will continue to scream for attention and push their parents limits begging Trion to show them some discipline. Essentially nothing has changed. This issue has just been punted until the next incident that causes the community to come together and beg Trion to show that they actually care about the community and the integrity of the game. My advice is just ignore NQ and treat them as if they do not exist. It is the attention that they want.
    Last edited by Zinn; 02-03-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast