Closed Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By AxManJ

Thread: Need help! Pet class for Raiding/Dungeoning

Soulwalker

Default Need help! Pet class for Raiding/Dungeoning

Hey guys I've been looking into getting into raiding and running dungeons lately and recently noticed that using your pet to tank is a viable way to do this. Which class do you think has the strongest tanking pet to do this? Beast Master, Ranger, Necrolist and Druid.

Also I'm not certain but what would the best gear be to do this? Does tanking gear increase your pets survivability or should i just get Power type of gear? I'm going to start off running dungeons, so whats a good starting point for that? and which specific dungeons that are best done when tanking with a pet? After the dungeons I'll hopefully be able to move on raids, which one you guys think i should do first?

Also what raid rifts and great hunts should I be doing for this build? I heard there was a lesser that increases my pets Power and one that also healed my pet when i attacked things?

Thanks for your help guys! Keep an eye on me, I'll be sure to be looking for a suitable guild when ready. Hopefully in not to long I'll be able to tank Regulos with one of these builds with the best of them!

Rift Chaser Talking The Hardest's Avatar

Druid.

Nice troll.
    Softest@Blightweald
    Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Softest best bard EU
    Co-Leader of the worlds #1 Alt/PuG raid - iFAP

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread