Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Anima Praetoria solo heal ToTDQ

Shadowlander

Default Anima Praetoria solo heal ToTDQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGDls-o7N0k

this is us doing the 10 man raid with only 1 healer our awesome mage Drogyn

we raid friday saturday and sunday and we are currently 2/4 FT

we are currently recruiting awesome raiders for our raid team so if you think you like what you see in our vids then /w Elsk in game on the icewatch server or send me a mail on our website
    http://animapraetoria.guildlaunch.com/

hope you enjoy the vid
    Ellsk
    Last edited by Ellsk; 01-27-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Nice, but there is other healing going on there, you just have sm set to only show 5 out of the 10 and tracking dps

Shadowlander

well ye we have a bard and a cleric tank so alittle bit of other heals yes

but what i meant was 1 full healer as we was useing the bard for the motiffs

we tryed without the bard but we died cause we simply took too much damage without the damage reduction and the extra hp

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by kiralia View Post
    Nice, but there is other healing going on there, you just have sm set to only show 5 out of the 10 and tracking dps
    Yeah I actually wanted to go with no bard; but on the Grand Falconer, in the run phase where we split the damage by nine people, people kept getting one-shotted so we decided to run a bard for the buffs.

Drog's my character btw

EDIT: And Mastiff sucks anyway
    Last edited by Thag; 01-27-2013 at 11:19 AM.

Telaran

Oh god not this again

Quote Originally Posted by Ellsk View Post
    our awesome mage Drogyn
    This has nothing to do with your mage being awesome and more to do with how brokenly overpowered Chloro is right now.

16-20k hps from a chloro is the norm right now. Most raiding guilds can/have done this already, so really you're nothing special.

Do it after 2.2 and I might be marginally impressed.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter View Post
    This has nothing to do with your mage being awesome and more to do with how brokenly overpowered Chloro is right now.

16-20k hps from a chloro is the norm right now. Most raiding guilds can/have done this already, so really you're nothing special.

Do it after 2.2 and I might be marginally impressed.
    Yeah Elsk was rather complimenting me than boasting like, you know, "nyah nyah your mages suck". It was my idea that we should fraps this so that we can showcase how broken Chloro is (This was due a couple weeks ago actually) and do a bit of a guild advertisement So yeah, no boasting, just pewpew!

And yeah I'm gonna try doing it again next week, let's see if it'll still work
    Last edited by Thag; 01-27-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Shadowlander

ye i was more trying to compliment drog rather than boast that he is * BEST MAGE EU *

i agree mage healing is OP atm this was just more of a publicity stunt rather than saying that no one else can do this

and yes we will be trying next week aswell to see if we can still do it

will post our fail or success on here next saturday

Champion

Thag, you nab go back to warrior.

Shouldn't this be in the EU recruitment forum?

Just say'n

edit: What raid frames are you using?!
    Last edited by istrikeanywhere; 01-27-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Besides the healing thing being not very truthful

Was watching you play... Do you even read tooltips? Seriously, it'll help you improve your dps by a lot in both shaman and inquisitor.

Plane Walker

Hmpf, Sedna and Mastiff were pulling like 500 hps combined at most, Elsk just hasn't set his supermeter to sort by healing. No matter, I'll do it again next week post-nerf

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Thag View Post
    Hmpf, Sedna and Mastiff were pulling like 500 hps combined at most, Elsk just hasn't set his supermeter to sort by healing. No matter, I'll do it again next week post-nerf
    I think it'd be great if you did, but I have severe doubts.

A warden can do so since they have a major cooldown available for the two Tempest of Agony channels. A chloro is less bursty and more sustained, and I don't see how an unbugged chloro could heal through it.

Prove me wrong, I am cheering for you

Enjoyed doing this also, with just a bard to support.

Kudos if you pull this off post chloro changes.

Make your life easier on General Typhiria.

Engage the boss at her spawn location, no movement and waiting required and you wont need to deal with adds or idol (with enough dps). You can burn through to Transformation without stacking phase, and at most you will deal with 2 sets of AE dmg (1, if again, your raid dps is high enough).

Think you will most likely require an effective **** or Paladin to help post class changes. Sheer numbers you will be required to put out per gcd will be extremely tough with Chloro utility as it stands.

Best of luck.

Regards
    Defendor :: Mage :: Greybriar
    :: Trinity ::

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    Besides the healing thing being not very truthful

Was watching you play... Do you even read tooltips? Seriously, it'll help you improve your dps by a lot in both shaman and inquisitor.
    i dont dps very often im a main spec healer so i really really couldnt give a **** about my dps tbh

Quote Originally Posted by istrikeanywhere View Post

What raid frames are you using?!
    its from gadgets addon but modified to show hp numbers and and work how the normal raid frames do with showing debuffs and everything also shows other stuff like planar charges

will ask the person who done them to post on curse or something

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I think it'd be great if you did, but I have severe doubts.

A warden can do so since they have a major cooldown available for the two Tempest of Agony channels. A chloro is less bursty and more sustained, and I don't see how an unbugged chloro could heal through it.

Prove me wrong, I am cheering for you
    I can see why you'd doubt it, but since people are reporting a 40%ish Veil nerf, it's not going to be -that- much harder at least on Typhiria I reckon. As it is right now, every Vile Spores is around 4-5k heal for everyone. What I do on Live is when Tempest is starting to channel; I finish my Vile Spores cast, I cast one more and then immediately throw a 5 stack Nature's Touch - which gets everyone to full - and take the last tick with another Vile Spores. If it's cut down by 40-50%, I'd probably need to time Flourish when my raid's at Death's Door before last tick and it should be fine. Other bosses; On Falconer we'd probably need to kill the bird much faster beacuse of the increased tank damage - and I heal the energy balls with Flourish anyway. Cyril is easy. And on Jultharin, at worst we'll stay at range to minimize the AoE damage taken and take it down. Of course none of it may go as planned, we'll see next saturday! We'll update this thread, so wish me luck! <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast