+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Raidlock Episode 6 Recording Today!

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    We are on the internet you know ;)

The cleric chat idea would be cool, even if you`re not sampling from all possible good sources (not advocating for myself, just know a few good, not as well-known cleric peeps). It'd be good to try and keep it as level headed as possible.
    Could have Morek and Ahov yelling at each other like the good old days

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

I miss this podcast

I look forward to new episodes

Raspuddin

Ascendant

I have a feeling I won't be allowed in raid lock now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Why? I think it still be a good show.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I don't forsee that.

I wouldn't be interested in discussing warriors on a podcast. I prefer topics with a little more teeth and I'm sure the conversation would stray to one of those regardless of the topic. Past that I think it is too soon to start discussing the state of the calling considering the warrior dev just changed. After a bit of time when we gain more perspective on the direction the calling is headed I could see a need.

Basically, it's a good idea to do podcasts on the callings but the timing may be an issue. I do like the idea of dredging up some of the other lifers that remember raiding from launch but I think a written account as a precursor would be ideal, so maybe I'll get rolling on that.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    I wouldn't be interested in discussing warriors on a podcast. I prefer topics with a little more teeth and I'm sure the conversation would stray to one of those regardless of the topic. Past that I think it is too soon to start discussing the state of the calling considering the warrior dev just changed. After a bit of time when we gain more perspective on the direction the calling is headed I could see a need.

Basically, it's a good idea to do podcasts on the callings but the timing may be an issue. I do like the idea of dredging up some of the other lifers that remember raiding from launch but I think a written account as a precursor would be ideal, so maybe I'll get rolling on that.
    On the other hand, a discussion about the current pts changes would make for an interesting discussion, provided you bring players from each classes.

I think, considering the amount of changes to the class by Ailion, and also just pure speculation, would be enough. I'd also like to talk about raiding from Vanilla when there were way more raiding guilds that were competitive. But, I doubt you'd want to be on anyways.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I think, considering the amount of changes to the class by Ailion, and also just pure speculation, would be enough. I'd also like to talk about raiding from Vanilla when there were way more raiding guilds that were competitive. But, I doubt you'd want to be on anyways.
    Depends on the topic.

Depends on the topic.
    I really just want to talk with you about raiding back in the GSB and ROS days, the competition for WFs back then, along with other oldies from other guilds. I think it could be a good talk, specially when I know of other oldies who can also talk about old raiding in other MMOs which is always interesting listening to(WoW, Everquest, etc).
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Rift Chaser Talking The Hardest's Avatar

I would really like to hear Vioarr's stories too.

Make it happen please.
    Last edited by Talking The Hardest; 01-31-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    Softest@Blightweald
    Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Softest best bard EU
    Co-Leader of the worlds #1 Alt/PuG raid - iFAP

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Is Wreckoning really the best PvP player in the game?
    Isn't he an NA pvper? How can the EU participants discuss that when they don't even know who he is
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I really just want to talk with you about raiding back in the GSB and ROS days, the competition for WFs back then, along with other oldies from other guilds. I think it could be a good talk, specially when I know of other oldies who can also talk about old raiding in other MMOs which is always interesting listening to(WoW, Everquest, etc).
    That all sounds fine, I've been talking about doing something like that for a little while but I haven't actually done anything about it.

I didn't even think about the PvP competition. The world PvP was really interesting also, more than WFs I think, mostly due to the flame wars on the forums.

Champion of Telara

That all sounds fine, I've been talking about doing something like that for a little while but I haven't actually done anything about it.

I didn't even think about the PvP competition. The world PvP was really interesting also, more than WFs I think, mostly due to the flame wars on the forums.
    the forum flame wars were a thing of beauty. makes me miss my old pvp guildees.
    was a shame lotham was so horribly unbalanced faction population wise. was a.m.fun server other wise
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4