+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Price of Hunt Rift / Raid Rifts Lures

Rift Master

Default Price of Hunt Rift / Raid Rifts Lures

Hello

Can anyone have a look at the prices for the Hunt Rift / Raid Rift Lures. Maybe its just me but the price is totally out of balance.

Raid Rift: 30IS and 60k Planrite
    Hunt Rift V: 10 IS and 40k Planarite

If you say they cost 30IS / 10 IS that is fine but the amount of Planarite you need for it is totally out of balance. Last Volan event i got 30 IS and 2.5k Planarite. So according to your prices i need 1 Volan event to get enough IS to open a Raid Rift - but on the other side i need ~24 Volan Events to get enough Planarite to open a Raid Rift - tbh i think thats a bit out of balance.

You accumulate planarite so fast doing the Greater Hunt Rifts, so I do not see a problem with that. Do wish they would raise the planarite cap tho.
    Beware the Penguin...

1 Great Hunt Rift IV or V gives around 5k planarite. Assuming you are in a raid of 20 people farming the rep, each 1 buys 1 lure (so spends 10 IS and 40k planarite), you gain a total of 20 IS (1 per rift) and 100k Planarite. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

If you are done with Torvan rep, then camp the zone event in steppes Tower Defense, and do the 2nd phase of it. That yields also a few thousand planarite.

Lets say you dont wanna do those either, go back to old continent, and do zone events in Ember Isle, Shimmersand, Iron Pine and Stillmoor, you get an average of 10 Inscribed Sourcstones, which is 5k planarite if you sell them.
    Retired

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

^ Easily can accumulate planarite and +1 to raising planarite cap.

I literally was able to farm out two raid rift lures in a few hours.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

Might look out of balance on the surface, but raid rifts drop really good lessers. If the lures were cheap, people would just buy boatloads and farm all the lessers they need in a couple of days and then never do raid rifts again.

+ Reply to Thread