+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Asaomar
  • 1 Post By TheGrinnz

Thread: Last party member cannot join LFG

Telaran

Default Last party member cannot join LFG

I have now had the following happen a couple of times and wondering if this is working as intended.

- Queue through the LFG tool for an expert dungeon
    - Immediately once inside, 4 out of 5 leave (apparently SBP isn't all that popular)
    - Having stayed and still wanting to run the dungeon, I am nevertheless kicked from the instance and find the lfg tool on cooldown before I can even enjoy the waiting time in a queue again

you have to have at least two people on the map and in party/raid in order to maintain the map, once you leave the group(or in your case, have everybody bail, leaving you as the last person) a countdown timer begins to kick you off the map. this is working as intended. if the dungeon deserter debuff works the same as the pvp deserter debuff, you can probably bypass it by just jumping into your, or your guild's dimension before it finishes kicking you off the map and just re-queue right away.
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Telaran

Thanks for the tip on the dimension. I will try that to see if it works for the lfg cooldown debuff as well as the deserter debuff (in the case described above you do not get the deserter debuff, just the 10 min lfg lockout). As for the rest, I am hoping there will be some change so that in this case people do not have to queue all over again.
    Last edited by Altyrann; 01-20-2013 at 10:04 AM.

wtb 1 day lockout for people leaving storm breaker before getting into a suit

+ Reply to Thread