+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Favouritism VS Regulos

Default Favouritism VS Regulos

Some ppl asked to see the killvid, so here goes

http://youtu.be/krXq5Z1avgo
    Made a new thread since the other one is so flooded the link got buried in instant

Plane Walker

Nice video with that dual-PoV swapping. Although a DPS-meter would be nice for next time!

Noted.

Its actually located next to the chat screen on the video, right under the secondary video, will try to fixx something for upcoming videos

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    Nice video with that dual-PoV swapping. Although a DPS-meter would be nice for next time!
    No1 can see my op 10k dps bard
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Painful View Post
    No1 can see my op 10k dps bard
    why do 10k dps when you can do 10k hps

Grats, Noge & Crew. I can't believe a video needs a parser to be considered "complete" and "whole". Did you guys get your specs pre-approved by the CAUSA(Correct And Unbugged Spec Association)? Application Form 14-B and Form 18-AZ can be quite a doozy.
    Last edited by intrinsc; 01-19-2013 at 04:04 PM.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Grats, Noge & Crew. I can't believe a video needs a parser to be considered "complete" and "whole". Did you guys get your specs pre-approved by the CAUSA(Correct And Unbugged Spec Association)? Application Form 14-B and Form 18-AZ can be quite a doozy.
    For me it has nothing to do with "check bugged spec". I always assume that ppl use the best specs in the game. On the other hand its always nice to see the dps meter of top guilds imo. It jsut adds something to the video for me atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by mr3onion View Post
    For me it has nothing to do with "check bugged spec". I always assume that ppl use the best specs in the game. On the other hand its always nice to see the dps meter of top guilds imo. It jsut adds something to the video for me atleast.
    Fair enough, but I've seen a pattern lately of everyone wanting to use an uncovered parser as "validation" of a kill when guilds, even in other games, have released videos on their terms for years. Maybe it's a Rift gamer phenomenon, who knows.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Rift Chaser Talking The Hardest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    Why over heal when you get more damage?
    Softest@Blightweald
    Quote Originally Posted by Noge View Post
    Softest best bard EU
    Co-Leader of the worlds #1 Alt/PuG raid - iFAP

Ascendant

edit: Not going to get this thread locked because NQ members are shocked about the skepticism.

Grats Favouritism.
    Last edited by Ahov; 01-19-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    It was really only aimed at NQ, and if you don't know why people would be skeptical of an NQ kill, your critical thinking skills need some work.

Don't act amazed/shocked.
    I know how it started. Not going to start new flames, but I think the latter of your first sentence indicates your level of mad/upset/bumburn.

Either way, parsers are useless on that fight. Mine stops picking people up on the furthest platforms for me, so their DPS is super low by the end of the fight. How would that prove anything besides distance to my character?

Oh, nice ninja edit, but I quoted you for the world to see.
    Last edited by intrinsc; 01-19-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Fair enough, but I've seen a pattern lately of everyone wanting to use an uncovered parser as "validation" of a kill when guilds, even in other games, have released videos on their terms for years. Maybe it's a Rift gamer phenomenon, who knows.
    I have only ever seen it asked of one particular guild that has a history of exploiting and griefing. Seems reasonable to me and apparently to many others as well. Perhaps a certain guild should not have put so much effort into developing the reputation they have if they wanted to be regarded differently. It would seem silly to me if that particular guild started complaining about it now.

It seems every Regulos kill thread turns into a discussion about a particular guild at their own direction. It sure would be nice if that stopped happening.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    Its a "DPS race" fight and raid healing is not needed at all (only on molinar cursed blows but i switch for healing there)

Either way, parsers are useless on that fight. Mine stops picking people up on the furthest platforms for me, so their DPS is super low by the end of the fight. How would that prove anything besides distance to my character?
    You can check the dps at the end of P1, its a perfect parsing phase.
    Envy is now recruiting for 3.0 hardcore raiding
    http://envyrift.com/

omg such a stress on TS, why u all so weenz!
    Gz!

Oria <Exploit>

Experts / Raid Rifts / Triumph of the Dragon Queen / Frozen Tempest = World First Endless Eclipse = World/EU 2nd
    PTS Boat Race = World First

=> Cleric Tank PoV Videos <=

Quote Originally Posted by steveirrthum View Post
    omg such a stress on TS, why u all so weenz!
    Gz!
    Our first sub 25% phase - hence someone yelled "try and learn something"

Everything went better than expected

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast