+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Havoc Help on Wolfsbane

Default Havoc Help on Wolfsbane

Hello my fellow Telarians!!

Here's the deal, we at Havoc are looking for a little help with our 20 man progression. The beauty of this proposition is we don't care if you carry a Havoc tag or not. What we are looking for is players that make the minimum hit/tough requirements to help us progress through the 20 man content. Currently we are coming up about 2-3 people shy.

Our raid times are M/W/F 9pm-12am PST. Currently we have the 10 man on farm with our core raiding group and our second gearing group is still progressing through it. As far as 20 mans go we have cleared the first mini in EE and made pretty good progress on the first encounter. Our progression in FT is still 0/4 but we have made some very exceptional progress on the first boss considering we are usually 2-3 players short.

For anyone that may be interested in in this proposal, we do not ask for any kind of commitment just that you show up, meet the minimum gear requirements, have a good attitude and are are competent in the role you play, also expect to wipe as we are still trying to progress through the content. If we have caught your interest please feel free to PM me, visit our website, or contact Embassy, Tyrynt, Trinity, Salion, Maxim or Kliknik @wolfsbane in game with any questions you may have..

Thanks Everyone for your time. Now go out and have some fun,

Your Friendly Neighborhood Cleric,
    Kliknik
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

More small guilds should team up like this, Kudos to you guys

Recruitment forums are that way --->

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    Recruitment forums are that way --->
    Don't break your legs jumping to conclusions. This is in no way a recruitment thread, did you even read the OP? We are looking for help in our 20 mans I really don't care what guild your in.

Have a Nice Day
    Kliknik
    Last edited by kliknik; 01-17-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    "Overall we want the various callings to be competitive with each other in their comparative roles. There isnít a mandate that Rogues do more damage than Warriors or that Mages be the best ranged damage in the game. Ideally we would like to see players with equivalent skill, gear, planar attunement, buffs etc be equally effective at damage, tanking or healing." - Kervik

Quote Originally Posted by kliknik View Post
    Don't break your legs jumping to conclusions. This is in no way a recruitment thread, did you even read the OP? We are looking for help in our 20 mans I really don't care what guild your in.

Have a Nice Day
    Kliknik
    I did read it. It read exactly like a recruitment thread, but without an actual invite to the guild.

Actually it's more of a "Hey we are raiding on these nights, so come raid with us." No strings, just fun, progression, and loot. Many players are intrinsically connected with their current guild situation with no desire to disband or abandon their friends.

There is also a recruitment thread separately, in the appropriate forum. Wherein THAT post is specifically asking for west coast raiders to join the guild. Delineate much?

Heaven's just a rumor she'll dispel, as she walks you through the nicest parts of Hell

Shadowlander

Hey there, I like the way your going about this. Is Havoc a sister guild/ally of Something Simple because I'm pretty sure i remember a couple of people from Something Simple trying to recruit me a while ago into Havoc. Anyway im actually comfortable in my guild at the moment we have 2 groups now that have cleared the 10 man and I'm pretty sure we're going to start scheduling for the 20 mans but if I'm ever not on lockdown and don't have 1 scheduled I'd be more then happy to come lend a hand. I play a chloro almost exclusively but i do keep up to date with the mage dps specs that don't require a 20 button rotation such as the necrolist/pyrobinger/ele etc etc... Characters name is Solpoint so if you ever need a hand just whisper me I'd be more then happy to come along and progress with you guys.

we would still like for this to work. It is a fine opportunity for players to experience the 20 man content without any kind of commitment.

get people with alts

Yeah, alts.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrensí TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.Ē
    ó Ron Swanson, 2014

wut wut wut

/10 char
    NQ - Foo

+ Reply to Thread