Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Congratulations NQ

Default Congratulations NQ

XD LE EPIC LE TROLL XDXDXD U MAD BUTTHURT LELELE XDXD

After attempting to troll our TS and streams, you finally got the attention you desperately craved for. I'm very disappointed in not only Trion's decision to not act and fix the issue following the whole EU outcry, but more so in the actions of what is supposed to be a top raiding guild.

Congratulations at once again proving to this community that you're not worth much and will never be worth much.

Wasn't us.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironic View Post

XD LE EPIC LE TROLL XDXDXD U MAD BUTTHURT LELELE XDXD

After attempting to troll our TS and streams, you finally got the attention you desperately craved for. I'm very disappointed in not only Trion's decision to not act and fix the issue following the whole EU outcry, but more so in the actions of what is supposed to be a top raiding guild.

Congratulations at once again proving to this community that you're not worth much and will never be worth much.
    Meh, they're cool. Not really.
    Last edited by VidaPura; 01-16-2013 at 07:21 PM.
    Aegis Mage
    New stuff dead, need more dragons.

Nice edit. Banned for Maelforge? Come on now.

Don't worry NQ we'll be going on a server tour here soon, so you best get your Regulos kills in.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter View Post
    Don't worry NQ we'll be going on a server tour here soon, so you best get your Regulos kills in.
    I am disappointed that Trion doesn't just dish out a week long ban.

I imagine it would gain them alot more popularity.

Seriously, the dude above just said they're essentially going to grief the entire game population.
    Last edited by Katosu; 01-16-2013 at 07:25 PM.

A week long ban for what? Killing a boss?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by daboohk View Post
    A week long ban for what? Killing a boss?
    Read the entire post before replying.

In fact forget it you're being intentionally dense.

You are essentially saying "We are going to take actions to piss off a huge chunk of the player population in RIFT. LOLOLOL."

If this were Sony, your guild would have eaten a permaban for the powerstone exploit.
    No, you wouldn't even get an appeal either.

Trion is too softhearted, I like them as a company, but right now, they really need to take a harsher stance on these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    I am disappointed that Trion doesn't just dish out a week long ban.

I imagine it would gain them alot more popularity.

Seriously, the dude above just said they're essentially going to grief the entire game population.
    How is that griefing? We're not preventing anyone from doing anything. And we're by no means the first guild to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Katosu View Post
    Read the entire post before replying.

In fact forget it you're being intentionally dense.

You are essentially saying "We are going to take actions to piss off a huge chunk of the player population in RIFT. LOLOLOL."

If this were Sony, your guild would have eaten a permaban for the powerstone exploit.
    No, you wouldn't even get an appeal either.

Trion is too softhearted, I like them as a company, but right now, they really need to take a harsher stance on these things.
    I recall a certain lead producer for this game being the lead game designer for SOE.

Stay classy NQ, stay classy.

Yep. Sony would have banned us.

Ascendant

How is that griefing? We're not preventing anyone from doing anything. And we're by no means the first guild to do this.
    First, two wrongs do not make a right. So don't try that nonsense of, WELL OTHER GUILDS HAVE DONE IT TOO!

Trion reverted server firsts before, so clearly, they do NOT endorse server first stealing. So that alone sets the precedent that is not behavior they find acceptable.

Second, at least the people who took server first transferred the entire guild over. They didn't send a single individual with a nonsensical guild name over and then use the cross shard grouping to get first on a shard they were not on.

It can be debated that you are inhibiting enjoyment of the game by exploiting cross shard grouping. You already cleared Regulos, which mean you have an inherent advantage over anyone else who has not cleared Regulos, and by transferring over to another shard, you are placing yourself in a situation in which competition is no longer an option.

In essence, not being hindered by a partner in a three legged race.

The precedent was already set in the past anyway, so I imagine that forcing Trion to reset several shard firsts because your guild has a bone to pick with Babytown or any other guild you dislike, is pretty much demanding you get smacked with a hammer.

Again though, Trion is soft hearted, they let you go through with the powerstone exploit, and your announcement of angering a chunk of the player population will probably be met with no response either.

I recall a certain lead producer for this game being the lead game designer for SOE.
    Please don't act ignorant, its bad enough when you play off your actions as being simply innocent.

Regardless I am just feeding trolls at this point so I'll refrain from posting any further.
    Last edited by Katosu; 01-16-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Ascendant

Just going to leave this here.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...uring-bug.html

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast