Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: <Addiction> cleared Endless Eclipse (Regulos Video).

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    It always amazes me how utter stupid people who play rift are. You people just throw crap at the wall and hopes it sticks. For the stupid people who did not figure it out from the video the platforms where edited out cause Intrinsic does not have Regulous targeted 100% of the time. Which would entail you not seeing him cast cause its edited out. Which is clear as day might I add.

The funny thing is in the first 30sec of watching the video we knew what you bads would latch onto and you did it like clockwork.

Grats Addiction on your kill. World 2nd Game Over clone kill. What are you people going to do when GO stop releasing tutorials on how to kill bosses. Its sad none of you can do the platforms the way they where intended to do and not zerg rush them.

Love
    Gile
    We're also the only guild that stays in for crash, which is intended as well. Oops! I guess we just copy everyone else.

I think our comp is similar to GO's first kill too. We had what, 4 dps warriors and 3 tanks? That's close enough to be the same exact thing.
    Atyr - Executor of Addiction

Grats Addiction. Next week Ahov.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    so why not just not edit kill videos
    Because;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9cRjo72fU
    Isn't good enough for people.

For some reason people think there is something that NQ has to prove 100% undeniable proof that it wasn't exploited and done in the 100% correct way as Trion intended to get credit for the kill. No where in ToS does it require you to stream your Rift play or post complete unedited videos for the communities pleasure.

There isn't anything for us to prove.
    PStone stacking was out and it was titled and stated to break our guild apart.
    We're still here.
    We're still killing bosses before other guilds.
    Deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Atyr View Post
    We're also the only guild that stays in for crash, which is intended as well.
    Did Adam tell you that when you guys beta tested?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    so why not just not edit kill videos
    They have to edit... Intrinsic has a job unlike the rest of us and whatnot, therefor he has too much time to edit. wait what?
    Last edited by Byona; 01-17-2013 at 02:01 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    Did Adam tell you that when you guys beta tested?
    We tested this? News to me.

No, guild members says Adam said it in some kind of livestream last week when they showed some Regulos stuff.
    Atyr - Executor of Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by niochua View Post
    Grats Addiction. Next week Ahov.

Because;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE9cRjo72fU
    Isn't good enough for people.

For some reason people think there is something that NQ has to prove 100% undeniable proof that it wasn't exploited and done in the 100% correct way as Trion intended to get credit for the kill. No where in ToS does it require you to stream your Rift play or post complete unedited videos for the communities pleasure.

There isn't anything for us to prove.
    PStone stacking was out and it was titled and stated to break our guild apart.
    We're still here.
    We're still killing bosses before other guilds.
    Deal with it.
    You exploited. There is no other reason for you to blatantly lie about so many things regarding the video. End of story.
    Last edited by Byona; 01-17-2013 at 02:10 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    You exploited. There is no other reason for you to blatantly lie about so many things regarding the video. End of story.
    Theres that 100% undeniable proof I was looking for!
    Here I'll give you a reason for us not posting our video that is enough for me to sit back and smile entertained while watching you run about like an ant with magnifying glass hot on his trail;
    It makes you think we cheated/exploited/don't deserve the kill. Oh yeah and all the trolling it brings.

But again Grats Addiction.

Smells like a closed thread. Again.

Are you still not done flaming each other?
    Member of Game Under.

Theres that 100% undeniable proof I was looking for!
    Here I'll give you a reason for us not posting our video that is enough for me to sit back and smile entertained while watching you run about like an ant with magnifying glass hot on his trail;
    It makes you think we cheated/exploited/don't deserve the kill. Oh yeah and all the trolling it brings.

But again Grats Addiction.
    Admit it you won't post the video because it contains proof that Osama Bin Laden is still alive. Give me back my Murica Bronco Nobama. RELEASE THE VIDEO NOBAMA.

Also congrats Addiction.
    Last edited by nicold; 01-17-2013 at 02:34 PM.
    "I killed and ate a girl in 1990." - Jacob 'Daglar' Daglarson
    "Nicold is the best mage EU" - Arthur "Noge" Nogenstein
    "Nicold is the best warrior NA" - James "RoughRaptors" Franco
    "Nicold carried <Virus> through ID" - Gary "Ogdru" Ogdruington
    "Nicold was my surrogate father." Wayne "Wayyyyyyne" Waynenstein

Plane Touched

NQ is on a roll here, it's hard to stop that MMMMONSTER(thread)KILL!
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

such as:
    1- "ooh we dont have time to edit so wait for it 1 year maybe we'll have time, but we do have time to edit things like show only last phase, cover boss enrage, make a new video showing only boss hp, but i swear we dont have time mmmkay?"

2- My fav "Hey guys, we cannot release our video because we do not want Addiction to copy our strats, although there are other videos already, we are lying to you but shhh dont tell anyone."

And now? Addiction killed it, wheres the vid? its just blatant lies, you did exploit, end of story.
    See you all in Wildstar!

such as:
    1- "ooh we dont have time to edit so wait for it 1 year maybe we'll have time, but we do have time to edit things like show only last phase, cover boss enrage, make a new video showing only boss hp, but i swear we dont have time mmmkay?"

2- My fav "Hey guys, we cannot release our video because we do not want Addiction to copy our strats, although there are other videos already, we are lying to you but shhh dont tell anyone."

And now? Addiction killed it, wheres the vid? its just blatant lies, you did exploit, end of story.
    We have one guy that actually records fights, the rest of us don't care enough to. The video is done, has been for awhile.

We haven't released it because it's far more entertaining to see you bite every bit of bait we toss out there and prove every time you post how much of a fraking moron you really are.
    4/4 Frozen Tempest, 5/5 Endless Eclipse

such as:

<Addiction> cleared Endless Eclipse (Regulos Video).-prove-meme-generator-proof-ffef87.jpg

Last edited by Domey; 01-17-2013 at 02:49 PM.

such as:

1- Trolled. Also if you looked the TEASER (Meaning the full video will come when he gets to it) was posted by Intrinsc and the HP video was posted by Floogy. Ever think that the hp video was another guilds kill just edited? or simply we're trolling for as long as its still fun.

2- I don't believe Addiction would ever copy our strats. I just find it funny that every guild uses the same portal phase strat of 9/1/10-> ZERG BRIDGE. Instead of splitting up your dps/healers/tanks accordingly and doing it that way. Its not wrong, just funny.

Keep fightin' the good fight!

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

I just find it funny that every guild uses the same portal phase strat of 9/1/10-> ZERG BRIDGE. Instead of splitting up your dps/healers/tanks accordingly and doing it that way.
    We initially tried that and ended up with results we were unhappy with, and then changed our strategy. I'm sure other guilds have done the same.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast