+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Petition to remove Storm Breaker Protocol from random expert selection

Default Petition to remove Storm Breaker Protocol from random expert selection

As you can see by the other threads w\ countless pages of people agreeing to how horrible this instance is, I think it's time there be a petition to remove it from the random expert rotation.

If I queue up as a healer for experts... I'm not queuing up to possibly play mech warrior. I'm trying to play my Rift charactor as I'm pretty sure I'm playing Rift.

This instance in a pug group is a complete nightmare.

The 2nd boss seems that you're pretty much at the mercy of rng to get healed and if anybody in your party doesn't know what to do you're in for 10-15 minutes of ****ing around w\ driving a mech around.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    I'm pretty sure I'm playing Rift.
    crazy! you are playing rift whether it's in a mech or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    This instance in a pug group is a complete nightmare.

The 2nd boss seems that you're pretty much at the mercy of rng to get healed and if anybody in your party doesn't know what to do you're in for 10-15 minutes of ****ing around w\ driving a mech around.
    this is absolutely great. you say that the people who don't know what they're doing are the problem RIGHT after you make it incredibly obvious that you don't know what you're doing.

hint: there is a 100% guaranteed way to get health orbs on the second boss.

unrelated but it ceases to amaze me that people in experts cannot figure the optimal way to use FOUR abilities. two on long cooldowns, and 2 spammable.

the dungeon isn't the problem, it's the players.

SBP is fine and petitions are against the code of conduct.

Well i dont wanto to see it being removed, but trion should give us at least an option to choose which dungeon should we play, and still get daily bonus.
    I dont like this protocol dungeon, if we end up in this dungeon with a guild run we all just leave and reque -.-

Quote Originally Posted by xBehemothx View Post
    Well i dont wanto to see it being removed, but trion should give us at least an option to choose which dungeon should we play, and still get daily bonus.
    I dont like this protocol dungeon, if we end up in this dungeon with a guild run we all just leave and reque -.-
    That would defeat the purpose of the "random" bonus entirely

yup, unfortunetly :/

I like it. I love running about as a mech and tbh,being a healer in pug can be rather frustrating too, so what the hell? Give me the suit and let me run riot!

Random means random. DSM was a freakin' nightmare until you were overgeared (I've spent 6 hours in that place in back in Vanilla), and SBP is nowhere near that difficult. Problem is, ppl have got used to running an expert in 20 mins max. End of...

It's a stupid dungeon. Unfortunately, it's also a significant piece of content that undoubtedly had a lot of work put into it.

Unless they fix the workarounds (being able to skip all of the trash) I am fine with it. I hate it, but will play it now instead of running right back out.
    Beware the Penguin...

One of these days someone's going to get a shard first on a relic weapon, and everyone's gonna wonder what raid it came from.

"SBP trash"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    One of these days someone's going to get a shard first on a relic weapon, and everyone's gonna wonder what raid it came from.

"SBP trash"
    I want to do a SBP achievement run so badly.

Soulwalker

I smell this thread being locked. If you haven't noticed before, all petitions get closed on the forums. Instead they want you to make a discussion about the topic.

Aside from that, I would be against having this removed from the rotation. I do enjoy the mech-suit. It's a great idea trion has brought, but it needs some tweaking to keep it alive and fresh for players.

Plane Touched

signed, absolutely despise this dungeon.

Champion

do you even rift? SBP is the signature dungeon of Storm Legion. SRSLY

Plane Touched

signature dungeon or not, it still sucks...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast