+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sandwhich

Thread: Crucia... again. Questions about last phase

Default Crucia... again. Questions about last phase

Hello.

Recently we managed to down Crucia to 38%. First phases are clear but I have some questions about last 2 phases: 60-30% and 30-0

1. As far as I can see we have the following mechanics on 60-30%:

each death - 1 more roaming circle for 5-6k damage, no deaths allowed
    a) Breath - same as on phase 2
    b) tank swap - same as on phase 2

c) Mind control - need to "kill" MCed person as on conclave
    d) Blinding dust (iirc) - need to turn around or you will get stunned.

e) white small whisps - didnt get a full point of view on em - seems they are moving randomly and you just need to avoid them somehow
    f) target-player - 3 tars - a player need to run away from raid to place them away.

Also, I noticed some stunns, not from blinding dust, maybe some debuff you need to disspell, as I saw a pink debuff (DoT) on some players. Anything you can add about last phase(es) and describe how to handle it properly? And actually whats the difference between 60-30 and 30-0 phases?
    Leader of Arm Dearg [EU] Icewatch, Guardians http://arm-dearg.ru

30-0 she will mind control 9 players and you need to have the other 11 /roll in raid until they all roll higher then 57 to break everyone out. and you have to LOS her Crucias rage Aoe by jumping off the edge and hitting a reactive ability to get back on then you will need to dodge large lazers that path around the room if you get hit by one you get poly morphed into a shambler.. its doable you should have a kill next progression night. good luck! hope this was helpful.
    <LU> 8/8 ID 3/4 FT 2/5 EE

Plane Walker

Seems you have most of it worked out as we do.
    That other stun u mention, I'd also like to know if that can be avoided, or can we cleanse it.

I did notice something that if cleansed causes aoe dmg around you, so it's not like we can go about spamming aoe cleanses.

Our best was 22% I believe, people just keep dying from not moving out of aoe's - that has to take priority over dpsing it seems.
    When people do avoid them, healing is easy as pie.
    That seems to extend until the boss dies.

I find that also once 2-3 people have died, the extra aoe's going around generally cause a wipe, so EVERYONE has to be on the ball avoiding everything.
    -------------------------
    [eXile] Allillos - Mage - Zaviel

Stuns should be cleansed asap, you're missing a mechanic here i just can't remember cast name off top of my head. The stationary ground swirls can stun too iirc.

30% adds lasers which move in then out then rotate and back in(repeat). Easiest to have all ranged near outside to avoid these mechanics and not drop stationary poop on melee
    Last edited by Eosmeep; 01-15-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Plane Walker

At around 30% the white whisps will spawn. There are some safe locations but there are 2 patterns for them. The direct center of the platform is a total safespot, but if you have your whole raid standing there then the orange circle will spawn and kill you. She casts the stun which is called unstable coolant you have to dispell and you wont get stunned.

Best advice I can give is break MC's asap and make sure the tanks keep there annoying spells on CD like rift prison and the aoe cleric pull. Don't panic when the whisps come, try and avoid unnecessary deaths, make sure you turn away and don't panic and get stunned because it will result in deaths and most important of all make sure you place the 3 lazer beams far away from the raid to avoid accidents when dodging whips.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by Eosmeep View Post
    Stuns should be cleansed asap, you're missing a mechanic here i just can't remember cast name off top of my head. The stationary ground swirls can stun too iirc.

30% adds lasers which move in then out then rotate and back in(repeat). Easiest to have all ranged near outside to avoid these mechanics and not drop stationary poop on melee
    Stun is called Unstable Coolant and is casted by Crucia. Just use an Archon with despellmacro that looks out for that cast (and one backup to despell the Archon just in case).
    Member of Game Under.

Quote Originally Posted by CoooKi3 View Post
    Best advice I can give is break MC's asap and make sure the tanks keep there annoying spells on CD like rift prison and the aoe cleric pull. Don't panic when the whisps come, try and avoid unnecessary deaths, make sure you turn away and don't panic and get stunned because it will result in deaths and most important of all make sure you place the 3 lazer beams far away from the raid to avoid accidents when dodging whips.
    All of this, very good advise too

My favorite 2 bugs in last phase so far

Mind controlled tank just gets run off the edge
    Mind controlled tank has the circles and runs around dropping them on raid.
    Ortoun 60 Warrior Tank 4/4 TDQ 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 1/4 HM Shatterbone
    Lewin 50 Rogue retired alt/craft bot

Thanks for advices, this will help!
    Leader of Arm Dearg [EU] Icewatch, Guardians http://arm-dearg.ru

+ Reply to Thread