+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By daboohk
  • 5 Post By The Witchking

Thread: Question about the state of raiding and PvE in general in RIFT

Soulwalker

Default Question about the state of raiding and PvE in general in RIFT

Hi, I haven't played RIFT since about 3 or 4 months into launch. I'm wondering what the endgame community is like currently. Traditionally I'm a "hardcore" raider and I'm wondering if I'd fit in should I join RIFT again. How's the content? And more importantly, how are the players? Are there still enough people interested in playing at a high level that it would be a good experience? Any info is much appreciated.

this will be an epic thread

to answer your questions, yes
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Roll a cleric ASAP and learn how to play Druid. That is your ticket into the best of the best raid guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tension05 View Post
    I'm wondering what the endgame community is like currently.
    In a few words... Turbulent and Hostile.

I honestly wish that the ambassadors for the top guilds were not such ******s to each other. Makes the forums a very uncomfortable place and gives the raiding community a very bad name.

<Trinity>
    Aussie Dudebro
    Cleric : 4/4 : 5/5
    ~NA First Infinite Perfection~

Soulwalker

I like a little hostility, adds some flavor

You can refer yourself to the few 10+ pages on the Regulos kills to give you a fairly clear insight on how the raiding community is. As The Witchking said, I wish there wasn't so much hostility between guilds (which is far more than just "a little" to spice things up). In my opinion, it's very detrimental, but you can see for yourself.

Also, yes, there's still a lot of interest in regards of raiding and it's active.

Champion

But then again there is more raiding guilds in this game then the few that is hinted about here. Noone have to pick those guilds if they feel uncomfortable with them, just choose any of the other hundreds of raiding guilds. They might not take the worlds first, but that does not mean they are bad raiders.

This is about what you want, and what you can provide.Most guilds, including hardcore raiding guilds, accept exceptional players so make sure you are good enough and you will have the luxury to choose what ever is the best for you.

+ Reply to Thread