Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Question about server first capturing bug.

  1. #46
    Plane Touched niochua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    The best form of punishment is to keep them in progression site because they want to be removed from it!!

    World First - Game Over
    World Second - Exploit
    World Third - Addiction
    World Worst - No Quarter
    We simply asked and were told off in some broken English that no we weren't being removed from the progression ranking for no reasoning at all. Fine with us all you can do is ask. If you want to plaster NQ's name with "World Worst" you can go ahead and sink to that level and maybe you'll lose some respect. Or you could do as we asked and take the moral high ground like Addiction would. Or you can leave it on there to be forever remembered a mark in Trions side, being the repercussions of not fixing things you knew about in beta.

    But we're not here to please everyone else. We have fun raiding and we'll continue to do so.

  2. #47
    Ascendant Byona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niochua View Post
    We simply asked and were told off in some broken English that no we weren't being removed from the progression ranking for no reasoning at all. Fine with us all you can do is ask. If you want to plaster NQ's name with "World Worst" you can go ahead and sink to that level and maybe you'll lose some respect. Or you could do as we asked and take the moral high ground like Addiction would. Or you can leave it on there to be forever remembered a mark in Trions side, being the repercussions of not fixing things you knew about in beta.

    But we're not here to please everyone else. We have fun raiding and we'll continue to do so.
    Did an NQ member just ask me to back off? lol, not sure if srs. Also not sure what you mean by do as you asked, the ranking site does not belong to us it belongs to a player called Aethys.

    As for the World Worst, all i have to say is, umad? lol
    Last edited by Byona; 02-03-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

  3. #48
    Champion Taaltos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Holy frickin crap!

    I transferred a toon on WoW to a different server to join some friends. Part of the transfer process is 'Trasferred characters will be locked from Realm/World firsts for 2 months after transfer'.

    Problem fixed.

    Why is this so hard?
    Faeblight is the home of Taaltos
    ***Triumph through Loyalty Respect and Perseverance.***

    --Taaltos--
    Always willing to make an *** of himself so you don't have to.

  4. #49
    Plane Touched niochua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Did an NQ member just ask me to back off? lol, not sure if srs. Also not sure what you mean by do as you asked, the ranking site does not belong to us it belongs to a player called Aethys.

    As for the World Worst, all i have to say is, umad? lol
    I don't know where I said "Back off" but you seem to think I said so. That is not the case, by all means continue bashing us and keeping this topic alive for Trion to live with it only brings smiles to my face.

    "All we can do is ask" meaning we had no control of Aethys going on Riftzam or where ever he got his information and posting it on his own progression ranking site. - Simple logic you don't seem to grasp.

    Sorry my bad I could have said Aethys in my last post but I figured someone from SO would understand me when I say "broken English".

  5. #50
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    472

    Default

    I thought Aethys was banned for exploiting Light of Redemption in war fronts after he had reported it as a bug. Maybe he was just doing "further testing"?

  6. #51
    Plane Touched Aethys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    203

    Default

    About the <NQ> Gate and my progression ranking website :

    - I'm waiting for a post/thread from Trion about Shard First capturing (why not do like WoW ?) ;
    - Website will be updated in 2 days, because I'm not at home, with a "big one patch" (2-3 kills reported are missing - SO/RR merge to Exploit - cleaning the blog side to do a proper and only ranking website - better timestamp etc..)
    - I won't remove No Quarter from the ranking and let their "NA First" until Trion remove them from NPC Kill AND Achievement from their FTP (ftp://ftp.trionworlds.com/rift/data/) like they did for Maelforge. (If you can clean all troll shard first aswell, it would be coooool)

    PS : They updated the discoveries file 3days ago letting <NQ> NA First and all GameOver and NQ troll first on Regulos NPC (and other like Death Spine).

    Quote Originally Posted by Xynvyctus View Post
    I thought Aethys was banned for exploiting Light of Redemption in war fronts after he had reported it as a bug. Maybe he was just doing "further testing"?
    ;)



    Edit : I'm the only owner of Aethys.eu (like the name said), <Exploit> don't tell me anything related to the Website or other guilds, they give me informations only for SO/RR and <Exploit>.
    Last edited by Aethys; 02-03-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    World Progress Ranking Website
    (Don't forget to MouseOver Dates or Points to see details !)

    Experts W#1 | Crucia W#1 | Regulos W#2
    www.aethys.eu

  7. #52
    Plane Touched Aethys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Double post, sorry.

    Daglar posted when I was writting it.

    So, as Daglar said, Trion will not tell anything about NQ Punishment.
    Honestly, I think it's not important.

    BUT, I think Trion should state the situation about Shard First Capturing/Trolling AND if the NA First was an exploit or not (with a thread or with removing it from the public FTP not with a duck) like they did previously for a Fire Dragon.
    World Progress Ranking Website
    (Don't forget to MouseOver Dates or Points to see details !)

    Experts W#1 | Crucia W#1 | Regulos W#2
    www.aethys.eu

  8. #53
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aethys View Post
    So, as Daglar said, Trion will not tell anything about NQ Punishment.
    Honestly, I think it's not important.
    i humbly disagree.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Sus...parte_McCarthy

  9. #54
    Plane Walker Jimhalpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    487

    Default

    What about the two classes of exploits? These are first the exploits that they are planning to fix, and second the ones that they know about but will never fix. The second class have not proven problematic for anyone to use. Therefore I propose that they publish a list of all exploits that are in the pipeline so we know which ones to avoid.

  10. #55
    Ascendant Vioarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhalpert View Post
    What about the two classes of exploits? These are first the exploits that they are planning to fix, and second the ones that they know about but will never fix. The second class have not proven problematic for anyone to use. Therefore I propose that they publish a list of all exploits that are in the pipeline so we know which ones to avoid.
    Avoid all of them or risk punishment.

  11. #56
    Champion Audiocubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimhalpert View Post
    What about the two classes of exploits? These are first the exploits that they are planning to fix, and second the ones that they know about but will never fix. The second class have not proven problematic for anyone to use. Therefore I propose that they publish a list of all exploits that are in the pipeline so we know which ones to avoid.
    That involves actually knowing about the game you publish.

  12. #57

  13. #58
    Champion Audiocubes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    Unreasonable expectations are unreasonable. There are no Almighty developers.
    Yes but basic testing isn't unreasonable.
    Common sense isn't either.
    Last edited by Audiocubes; 02-04-2013 at 09:47 AM.

  14. #59
    Plane Walker Hosss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Did an NQ member just ask me to back off? lol, not sure if srs. Also not sure what you mean by do as you asked, the ranking site does not belong to us it belongs to a player called Aethys.

    As for the World Worst, all i have to say is, umad? lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjgU4EypX0w

  15. #60
    RIFT Guide Writer intrinsc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Warminster, PA
    Posts
    5,957

    Default

    Remember to fill out your required Raid Forms before you farm content on Wednesday, boys and girls. Just make sure all appropriate check boxes are checked, all questions are answered correctly and to the best of your ability. Remember, Form L2Raid is required from all members and Form L2Raid and L2Fun are required from officers of the guild. If your forms are denied please contact appeals@trionworlds.com. Have fun!
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts