Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: <No Quarter> versus Regulost Killvideo Teaser

Quote Originally Posted by Thorne25 View Post
    This isn't the thread to discuss previous world first or seconds. If you want to have that conversation, I highly suggest you make a thread appropriate for it.
    Thanks Trion. When will we be able to test?
    Last edited by Hosss; 01-14-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hosss View Post
    Thanks Trion. When will we be able to test?
    When you upload a kill video from regulos.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by DemonRage View Post
    Well its actually the evasiveness as a whole that attracts this attention. And even though trion was ok with GO kill and stacked warr bugged dps, i would be more concerned as to how you will down the boss next week since you lack the crutch for that. Or for the fact that maybe it was bugged druid dps for you guys this week, when fix comes will you be hoping for another bugged spec to rise?

A kill is a kill, but the difference between a legit kill and a exploit/bugged kill is that once the bugs and exploits are gone, legit kill can be repeated. all those that needed bugs will have a hardtime unless you wait for the nerfs and gear drops to make up the difference.
    NQ likes to play a lot of hypotheticals; they did it with Maelforge by claiming they would have gotten world first without the exploits. Tainted kill and tainted reputation as a guild, and they bother asking why there is any skepticism?

Quote Originally Posted by No Quarter View Post
    We could post unedited footage and live stream and these idiots would still think we're exploiting. We're not going to pander to you insecure little children because of what you think you know. I wouldn't be surprised if Trion is logging boss kills. So you don't need to worry about the legitimacy of our kills.
    This is just classic. Obviously NQ doesn't care what Trion says about legitimacy of their boss kills; the majority of them still have World First Maelforge in their sigs.
    Last edited by Ahov; 01-14-2013 at 07:28 PM.

Plane Walker

Oh man i was waiting for ahov to join the party. This is the best night ever.

Will smith best rapper 2013 #SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    NQ likes to play a lot of hypotheticals; they did it with Maelforge by claiming they would have gotten world first without the exploits. Tainted kill and tainted reputation as a guild, and they bother asking why there is any skepticism?

This is just classic. Obviously NQ doesn't care what Trion says about legitimacy of their boss kills; the majority of them still have World First Maelforge in their sigs.
    How is that Druid spec coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post

I think roughraptors still claims world first too... Isnt he in addiction now?

Sorry, i think we should discuss this in a different thread per thorne's request
    Last edited by Domey; 01-14-2013 at 07:33 PM.

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4