+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perfect Execution

Rift Chaser

Default Perfect Execution

Hi. I'm feeling really frustrated by the Perfect Execution achievement. Twice now I have gathered a group of raid geared level 60s to help on an achievement run. Both times we have burned him down in a few seconds thereby avoiding taking damage from the rotating beams but both times, the achievement did not register. The first time it happened, I sent a cs ticket to Trion. I waited seven days for a response and was eventually told that they could not verify from their logs. A few weeks later, I managed to get a group together to do it again. As before, we downed him in about four seconds but once again the achievement did not register. Again I reached out to Trion hoping that if they responded in less than a week that maybe they could confirm the achievement. Again they would not assist.

Why would I make up a story like this? Of course a group of level 60s could sleep walk through this achievement. We had about 70k burst dps.

It is very frustrating because it is the only anchievement I have left for ultimate dungeon hero and it isn't easy to get a group of guild people to repeatedly come with me to redo this achievement when it has already been accomplished twice according to the achievement description.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'll try to gather testimonials here so that Trian will examine my case further.

Only issue has been the tank derping it up by standing too close to the boss and getting hit by the beam. But if you can kill the boss in 5-6 seconds that's hardly a issue :P
    Last edited by Valfador; 01-08-2013 at 03:46 PM.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Rift Chaser

Exactly, a group of level 60s can kill him in a couple seconds so why is Trion refusing to help me after two requests?

Frustrating to be so close to ultimate dungeon hero and a bunch more nerd points.
    Last edited by Yirk; 01-08-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Rift Master

Perhaps you have to go through a laser phase? Try waiting for one. Then burn.

+ Reply to Thread