+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Core Meltdown bugged?

Default Core Meltdown bugged?

Was working fine until just now: purple circle come every 2 sec so everyone has to move constantly, whole place fills with circle, circles come after everything is dead

They despawn on their own after a while; if you end up with the entire place filled with circles then someone (or everyone) was randomly placing them in stupid locations.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Depending on your video settings, some folks don't even see the purple circles till they're about to despawn. Either way, they despawn after a short amount of time, just be smart with where you are.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

Quote Originally Posted by ATFMorgan View Post
    Depending on your video settings, some folks don't even see the purple circles till they're about to despawn. Either way, they despawn after a short amount of time, just be smart with where you are.
    Helps if people move together so 5 different locations aren't purpled at once.

Also, if someone is in it, it can be dispelled off them for that purple circle; it can help quite a bit if you have a healer that notices this.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Problem with this approach is that everyone has to move for every single purple which is really disrupting for people who need to cast. I prefer when people spread out a bit. It's never really a problem in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post

Also, if someone is in it, it can be dispelled off them for that purple circle; it can help quite a bit if you have a healer that notices this.
    I'm usually tanking so everyone else is doing their thing. (Of course RNG is never on my side, so i get 80% of the purple circles) but yes, it does help if everyone moves together.
    Isadorable
    <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

+ Reply to Thread