+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zone of Defilement - Animation

Soulwalker

Default Zone of Defilement - Animation

Anyone been having the issue of Zone of Defilement not animating properly in Endless Eclipse?

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Works fine for us...it's negligible anyways, just ignore it, it's an incredible easy fight.
    Last edited by RoughRaptorsOld; 01-01-2013 at 09:15 PM.

Fail troll is fail^ Maybe they want to get the achievement?

Wannabe Mage Guide Writer
    6/6 Dragons
    A website for all your Rift needs
    www.riftscene.com

It's not the damage from it that is the issue, it's the 20% dps debuff. Doesn't matter how we face him, we get nailed and it makes the fight drag on forever. Should have it down next reset anyhow, but it's very annoying. Perhaps they will get around to fixing the rectangle floor AoE's in a patch or so, as they are a issue in many fights right now.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

RIFT Guide Writer RoughRaptorsOld's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Valavus View Post
    Perhaps they will get around to fixing the rectangle floor AoE's in a patch or so, as they are a issue in many fights right now.
    Like what? The only thing I've ever noticed is that the aoe on Regulos can sometimes be slightly underneath the floor, but still visible. They fixed Kain, everything else I have never had a problem with.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    Like what? The only thing I've ever noticed is that the aoe on Regulos can sometimes be slightly underneath the floor, but still visible. They fixed Kain, everything else I have never had a problem with.
    Not just seeing it, but the effects farting out the back of mobs and bosses. Last boss of TotS's rectangle AoE goes out the opposite direction and her again in the 10 man. Her ability hits nowhere near the visual effect. Same with this ability, a line is displayed away from the raid, and anyone in a cone behind him gets smacked over and over. It gets worse when you kill him and they all get it...pretty much a 100% uptime on that debuff.

But I digress, he'll be dead soon regardless, we just wanted to confirm the bug as such.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

+ Reply to Thread