+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugged Dungeon Achievements?

Shadowlander

Default Bugged Dungeon Achievements?

Having a really difficult time with some of the achievements. I don't know if certain ones are still bugged or just lack the proper feedback to tell if you're actually doing it or not. Hopefully someone could tell me if they actually got them and if were just missing something.

Golem Foundry
    Dread... Naught - We've done this about 4 times. Our last kill we had 99 stacks and everyone up. Still not awarded. (Pretty sure this one is bugged)

Sea of Blame - I've done this solo at least 5-6 times. One of our last attempts had everyone avoid it. Still not awarded. We made sure to check and recheck our logs. (Pretty sure this one is bugged)

Empyrean Core
    Goop There it is - At first we thought this was the green ground aoe. But gripping goop is casted by the boss(Purple aoe). The problem isn't counting to 100 but getting enough feedback that the mutants have actually been hit by it. (Feedback issue)

Exodus of the Storm Queen
    Exodus of the Storm Queen(Standard) - I already have conqueror in this area. Why has this not been rewarded yet? >.>

Storm Breaker Protocol
    Standard: Storm Breaker Protocol - Already cleared Expert version more than my share of times. This still has not been rewarded despite the older experts offering their standard counterpart in expert mode.

I have not actively worked on my SBP achieves yet so not sure which others are broken in this expert yet.

Sea of Blame is not bugged. Have gotten it with a few different groups. I can confirm that Dread... Naught is bugged.

Here's a list of Achievements my group had to petition a GM to receive. (The GMs were actually really helpful and awarded them to us within 2-4 days usually!). Some may have been hotfixed to award properly since my group did it but hopefully this helps you and others not repeat achievements that are bugged

Golem Foundry
    Right Where it Hurtz
    Dread...Naught

Storm Breaker Protocol
    Rapid Assault SBP

Empyrean Core
    Good There It Is - we weren't sure which mutants counted towards it so we ONLY counted the smallest (they spawn in groups of 4: 1 big and 3 small).

To get your Normal-mode achievements just specific-queue for that dungeon in non-expert. As the other poster said Sea of Blame wasn't bugged for us either.

Incidentally the Frozen Tempest achievement Field and Stream (don't get hit by any ground aoe/lasers on Twins) is also bugged but can be awarded if petitioned.

Shadowlander

I was able to get "Right Where it Hurtz" recently. We came to the conclusion that dots might be counting as well. Had everyone go non dot specs and turn right before the aoe.

For Sea of Blame I don't know what the issue is. I know that I've never been hit and checked combat logs to be certain. The achievement does not mention specifically that no one in the group can be hit. It is however extremely vague.

Pretty sure I've seen people get credited with Dread... Naught in a pug.

Though I didn't get it due to the nature of the debuff. 1% extra damage x 90-100 with that boss' damage output is suicide on a tank =P

Everyone else got it, though.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Pretty sure I've seen people get credited with Dread... Naught in a pug.

Though I didn't get it due to the nature of the debuff. 1% extra damage x 90-100 with that boss' damage output is suicide on a tank =P

Everyone else got it, though.
    If that is the case it was recently fixed then, about 2-3 weeks ago we tried on 2 separate occasions to get this achievement. We literally had everyone but the tank at 99 stacks (never got into a lamp once) and didn't get it.
    Last edited by Bluelightt; 01-02-2013 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelightt View Post
    If that is the case it was recently fixed then, about 2-3 weeks ago we tried on 2 separate occasions to get this achievement. We literally had everyone but the tank at 99 stacks (never got into a lamp once) and didn't get it.
    I don't remember when it was, but it was a while ago.

The boss -is- bugged, though. I'm relatively sure acquiring the 100th stack is supposed to be fatal, but the boss just gets stick in a casting loop of some spell that does nothing to the guy.

Maybe you'd have to kill him between 90 and 99 stacks? =P Since you're supposed to be dead if you hit max stacks.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    Maybe you'd have to kill him between 90 and 99 stacks? =P Since you're supposed to be dead if you hit max stacks.
    We've tried twice killing him with everyone (including tank) on ~94 stacks. The only thing I can think to try is getting above 90 stacks then moving into light to reduce them below 90 then kill him.
    Arkz@Icewatch
    Arkzy@Icewatch
    <Problem Solved>

Ascendant

Exodus --
    Kill 5 swords before downing Chek.

Swords killed on prior attempts count toward the achievement, making it fairly trivial.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Caelem -- Warrior Tank/DPS
    Carinae -- Mage Alt
    Greybriar -- <Last Attempt> 9/9 T1, 2/4 GA, 1/4 IG, 1/5 PBB

+ Reply to Thread