+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Congreve
  • 1 Post By Eosmeep

Thread: Soul of the Dead

Rift Disciple

Default Soul of the Dead

WTB crafting item Soul of the Dead from Endless Eclipse paying 5k+ pst on here or aldy@deepwood thanks

ya can fairly easily farm it if ya bring 6-9 people with ya and just do the first miniboss event thingy.

http://tinyurl.com/RaremobsSL < Almost complete SL rare list.

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvian View Post
    ya can fairly easily farm it if ya bring 6-9 people with ya and just do the first miniboss event thingy.
    If anyone feels like doing this then i'll buy one 5k myself as well, hit up Nomnombabies@deepwood
    "You're just realizing the fault of your species, human beings are the most untrustworthy, backstabbing creatures on this planet. Except for bears."

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Alyvian View Post
    I imagine Aldy is in the same boat as many of us. We farm them regularly but it is such a minor upgrade for the gloves that from a loot council perspective it is never realistic to give it to people just for the gloves for a while yet.

And being a completion freak Aldy wants those gloves regardless and is happy to pay for the mat if he can.
    Undecided! P90 Cleric | 9/9 FT-EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 5/5 PB | BoB 2/4

Quote Originally Posted by aLittleBird View Post
    I imagine Aldy is in the same boat as many of us. We farm them regularly but it is such a minor upgrade for the gloves that from a loot council perspective it is never realistic to give it to people just for the gloves for a while yet.

And being a completion freak Aldy wants those gloves regardless and is happy to pay for the mat if he can.
    I figured it was for the off-hand, not the gloves.

Only clerics get good gloves, the rest of us are stuck with ****ty SC/PC that's worse than expert epics.
    "You're just realizing the fault of your species, human beings are the most untrustworthy, backstabbing creatures on this planet. Except for bears."

I am also looking to buy Soul of the Dead. Whisper or PM me please.

My character is Turntablists on wolfsbane shard. Willing to pay 7k+ plat for one. PST TY

Rift Disciple

Default Soul of the Dead

Put it this way for anyone that wants to piggyback off this post and overcut my paying methods. It is impossible to outbid me for this item. I have more plat than pretty much anyone in this game that being said. I will pay over anyone that would like to post against me.

So again LF Soul of the Dead crafting item out of EE paying very well. Thank you hope to hear from anyone soon.

Aldy@deepwood

Offering private webcam time and 5k plat. Classy.
    Daglar has not made any friends yet

When you buy something on the auction house, it doesn't matter what server, that money is eventually going back to Aldy.

He's like the godfather of rift.

Rift Disciple

Default Bump

Bumping to the top hopefully someone sees.

+ Reply to Thread