+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Buff Solo Buffs, With Good DPS Build, and Macros

Soulwalker

Default Raid Buff Solo Buffs, With Good DPS Build, and Macros

I was wondering if anyone had a viable spec (with macros, and rotation of macros/key binding attacks {not in macros}). That included as the title says with good raid buffs solo buffs, and good dps.

I have been looking at the beastmaster soul, because it's always had the raid buffs, but I am not sure what other souls i could mesh with it to help with solo dps. i currently have 32beast/6champ/38para, and it's just not cutting it. Any suggestions, or comments are welcome. Thanks.

Buffs: Bond of Power, Call of Kinship, Call of Stone, Bond of Shelter, Soldier's Bearing, Way of River, Focus of Body, Way of the Mountain

ST Builder
    #show Power Strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Cutting Slash
    cast Death Touch
    cast Power Strike
    cast Fierce Strike
    cast Swift Strike
    cast Flurry
    cast Shifting Blades

ST Finisher:
    #show Punishing Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Punishing Blow
    cast Tearing Slash
    cast Reaping Harvest

With both the single target builder, and the finisher, getting around >2,000dps/1minute

AOE Builder
    #show Vicious Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Vicious Blow
    cast Savage Sweep
    cast Thread the Tree

AOE Finisher
    #show Brutal Strike
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Brutal Strike
    cast Sweeping Blades

With both the aoe builder, and the finisher, getting around >2,300dps/1minute

AND I KNOW THAT ALOT OF YOU THAT THINK IM AN IDIOT, WHEN IT COMES TO THE SETUP, AND THE SPEC, I KNOW, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING TO DO ONE ON MY OWN....SO TAKE IT EASY ON ME :P

Champion of Telara

u should really have this moved to the warrior forums... but if you want a BM build that does raid buffs you need at minimum 48 bm. i would highly recommend 58 bm. Then you want 2 points in tempest so you can apply your finishers at range so you can keep the buffs up all the time.

last set of points are free to put wherever you want, theres a few good options, several of these builds, with macros are already present in the warrior guide forums. http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...arrior-guides/

you might have to go back a page or 2 though
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

+ Reply to Thread