+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vioarr

Thread: Warrior tank gear-up?

Soulwalker

Default Warrior tank gear-up?

Hey all!

I just wonderedd if anyone has any list on what items (and where to get them) to have before expert and what the best gear in expert is for a warrior tank?

your sincerely Natherul

EDIT: in SL ofc :P
    Last edited by Natherul; 12-27-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Rift Master

Pre-Expert its basically farm Infinite Stones, do the two 60 normal dungeons (+75 toughness chestpiece as the quest reward for normal Empyrean Core), do the Chronicle (there's a tanky ring and 1H STR mace, I think everything else is DPS gear but the legs can be upgraded to DPS or tank gear with the epic upgrade drop that I've never seen).

I know in Expert there are epic boots off the last bost of Necrotic Boneforge, and +100 toughness legs can come from the chest before the last boss of Exodus. That's all I know off the top of my head though since I go as DPS but I've gotten those pieces as offspec There are shoulders too but I forget from whom. Awesome epic tanking trinket comes off last boss of xSBP (pain in the butt boss IMO) so I hope you like mechas and squashing ant/mantis/bug guys.

Shadowlander

Soulwalker

thanks for the replies, never thought good gear could come from chronicles...

also eXeLe I dont know how to use that google doc.... tells me to use some tabs, but I cant figure it out....

Shadowlander

tabs at lower part of window
    tank/dps gear, armor, weapon, essences...

Quote Originally Posted by Natherul View Post
    Hey all!

I just wonderedd if anyone has any list on what items (and where to get them) to have before expert and what the best gear in expert is for a warrior tank?

your sincerely Natherul

EDIT: in SL ofc :P
    Apparently the best way to gear up a tank is to raid with us, since that's all the loot we seem to get.

Soulwalker

thanks again eXeLe, did not see them all the way down there.... .:P

abd Vioarr, nice I guess but Im playing with my RL friends on Argent, and I guess you dont want to accept some new members + im kinda unsure if I want to join anyone anyway, way too much of a control freak myself (used to lead guild and raids in wow, TOR, EVE and so on... :P )

Soulwalker

heh, well you never know mate :P

+ Reply to Thread