+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Llendra

Thread: Primeval Feast Fast run - 30 or 40 min?

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default Primeval Feast Fast run - 30 or 40 min?

    I see now in game that PF fast run requires 40 min, but sometimes ago it was 30 min. Does anybody knows when required time was changed? I can't fint it in patch notes. Please, help!
    Last edited by Sentinos; 12-26-2012 at 12:57 AM.

  2. #2
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    I'm fairly positive that the achievement for PF Rapid Assault was increased when [2.0] came out. I don't recall if it was added in patch notes; I just remember seeing it on the PTS :3.
    Last edited by Riane; 12-26-2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Edited 1.11 to 2.0 *

  3. #3
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Thank you for feedback. Is there any way to get proof of this?

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinos View Post
    Thank you for feedback. Is there any way to get proof of this?
    Yeah, my post!

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Does someone else knows this?

  6. #6
    Telaran Llendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    71

    Default

    I think it was either with Storm Legion or after it.

    My group did PF right before SL came out (11-12) trying to get the old 30 minute rapid assault & missed it by a few minutes (33 minutes). We did not end up getting rapid assault with a time under the new 40 minutes, so it must have changed some time after that.

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I'm fairly positive that the achievement for PF Rapid Assault was increased when 1.11 came out. I don't recall if it was added in patch notes; I just remember seeing it on the PTS :3.
    Gotta love those long edit periods for fan site operators/guide writers.

  8. #8
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Emary View Post
    Gotta love those long edit periods for fan site operators/guide writers.
    Yes, it's quite nice to be able to correct yourself so you're not giving out the wrong info. Surely your first post here is to commend me for being able to edit and not one that's being condescending!
    Last edited by Riane; 12-26-2012 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Edit Edit Edit

  9. #9
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Yes, it's quite nice to be able to correct yourself so you're not giving out the wrong info. Surely your first post here is to commend me for being able to edit and not one that's being condescending!
    Not at all, would just be nice if everyone was offered the edit privilege the two groups I mentioned get is all.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts