+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: No one missing Frozen Eclipse Stone bonus?[bug]

Default No one missing Frozen Eclipse Stone bonus?[bug]

Like the title says no one missing their Cache Finder bonus on FES?
    Tried to explain how the bug works to a GM, but guess I have to get some attention of a DEV from here to get something done.
    Back to topic first FES were categorized as sourcestone everything was good, because we had bonus from the event and afterwards some buggy bonus...after all sourcestone bonus gone and FES were moved to marks there they should belong....but guess they only moved them in the currency window without change the itemtype of FES and so they are under marks but are counting as sourcestone....so Cache Finder cannot work, because FES are counting as sourcestone(should be a mark).
    Now we have 20% bonus on sourcestone...if my theory is right you will get bonus FES from each 20man boss(4*0,2=0,8->1) and maybe 10 man boss(don`t know if 0,6 will be count as 1).
    But if FES should be intended to be first raid currency that not work with Cache Finder let us know this.
    Hope you will join the thread to catch the attention of a DEV`s eye
    And ofc sry for my bad english

Rift Disciple

We have the same problem. The bonus didn't proc once. (45% each boss should give 0.45 stones per boss it has nothing to do with the stones given by the boss)

Quote Originally Posted by SirDavik View Post
    We have the same problem. The bonus didn't proc once. (45% each boss should give 0.45 stones per boss it has nothing to do with the stones given by the boss)
    This 45% is a chance to get an extra mark....my calculation is for sourcestone and sourcestone boni are calculated from the amount of sourcestone you get.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    This 45% is a chance to get an extra mark....my calculation is for sourcestone and sourcestone boni are calculated from the amount of sourcestone you get.
    "when earning plaques form expert dungon and raid bosses, there is a 45% chance to gain an additional plaque."
    hence you get 5 marks instead of 4 45% of the time. (I have 124 marks so I lost ~14 marks because of this bug)
    Last edited by SirDavik; 12-25-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Ascendant

Yup, never gotten a bonus FES. Yet another grind made worse.

The raid stones were receiving their proper bonuses for like... two, three weeks? after that they stopped granting any chance of bonus marks.

It pretty much stopped working after they 'fixed' the unintended celebration bonus that wasn't turned off.

I honestly believe that the folks who develop a game should be required to actually play the game, at least the aspects that they're responsible for developing. Stuff like this implies that the people who are fiddling with the settings have no idea what the difference between an Infinity Stone and a Frozen Eclipse Stone is.

I mean, stones are stones, right? Totally not raid marks or anything!
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

I`m missing also about 10 marks cause of this bug.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Soulshield View Post
    I`m missing also about 10 marks cause of this bug.
    Im down 18. Could have gotten my chest piece but now i have to clear TotDQ again before i can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    Im down 18. Could have gotten my chest piece but now i have to clear TotDQ again before i can get it.
    So you killed 40 Raid bosses after the bonus from event gone? The 45% are only working for the times you get marks not on the amount of marks you got

u gif!?

/123text
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Plane Touched

When was the event bonus sacked? If it has been 3 weeks then we probably downed 40 bosses, yes :P
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Terrordar View Post
    When was the event bonus sacked? If it has been 3 weeks then we probably downed 40 bosses, yes :P
    3xFT = 12 bosses (full clear)
    3xEE = 12 bosses (Matriarch was killed by GO three lockouts ago)
    3xT0tSQ = 12 bosses (full clear)

12+12+12=36

Round up, 40. So yea, what he said. We're a lockout behind GO on Matriarch so 34 for us.

I don't know when the event bonus stopped so of course if three weeks is wrong you'd need to adjust accordingly.

Plane Touched

You shouldn't forget that Gangnum as well as the mini event at the start also give stones.
    40 was just a rough estimate, but with the ~18 marks resulting from this I could've gotten another piece of raid gear already.
    This "bug" simply prolongs gearing up a bit.
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Terrordar View Post
    You shouldn't forget that Gangnum as well as the mini event at the start also give stones.
    40 was just a rough estimate, but with the ~18 marks resulting from this I could've gotten another piece of raid gear already.
    This "bug" simply prolongs gearing up a bit.
    Good point, that would put us all over 40 bosses.

Default Crucia and Regulos don`t know Fae-Yule

Today no one got bonus marks again but there should be a 20% bonus from the event.

*Frozen Eclipse Stones are now immune to gain additional stones!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast