+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Regulos

Default Regulos

joho!

anyone else having problems with the red ground flashes that mark where his fists will hit?

cause i dont see them, ive tried every graphic settings
    i changed to low renderer+same settings someone from our raid is running and 90% of the time i still didnt see ****

very rarely theres a half second red flash where the fists will go, but that one doesnt pulse
    ive seen streams so i know how its supposed to look

i also dont see his 180°
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Ascendant

I've had a similar issue on Goloch with the first two seconds of Baneful Smash(?) . Every following hit properly shows, but it can be annoying having to follow people around and not see the red.

For me its the red that covers half the area, sometimes i see it sometimes i dont.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Plane Walker

You all just came to the realization that you are colorblind and that the red just melded into the brown ground.

My only comment on this fight: Awesome. Epic. Amazing. Finally, an encounter worthy to be in the same conversation as Akylios.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    My only comment on this fight: Awesome. Epic. Amazing. Finally, an encounter worthy to be in the same conversation as Akylios.
    That is a VERY big claim, better not be overselling it because Akylios is pretty much the pinnacle of encounter design.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That is a VERY big claim, better not be overselling it because Akylios is pretty much the pinnacle of encounter design.
    I may be a bit because of the progress we made tonight and how much fun it was, but the enrage is extremely tight. Probably the tightest enrage I've ever seen on an end boss.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    I may be a bit because of the progress we made tonight and how much fun it was, but the enrage is extremely tight. Probably the tightest enrage I've ever seen on an end boss.
    There's been an endboss with an Enrage timer? (excluding original Akylios)
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 12-21-2012 at 01:09 AM.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    There's been an endboss with an Enrage timer? (excluding original Akylios)
    Yeah, but they've been super lax. Maelforge being the worst offender.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Should consider Laethys the end boss of Infernal Dawn, and Maelforge as an extra loot chest. Laethys had a very tight enrage timer :x
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Should consider Laethys the end boss of Infernal Dawn, and Maelforge as an extra loot chest. Laethys had a very tight enrage timer :x
    I will say that Laethys should have been the end boss, but wasn't. Let's just count Dragon-style bosses from the blood storm, then. I think Akylios had the tightest original enrage. It was mathematically impossible, right? I think original Laethys enrage was possible, but elongated anyways. Now, Regulos enrage...woooowie. I can't wait to go back in tonight and clean it up so we can get it lower before he wipes the raid with that enrage.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Plane Touched

Troll much?
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

Who's trolling in this thread? How dare you?
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Soulwalker

i see all the red stuff except when his 2 arms slam together (aka on the same spot pretty much, not the 2 small ones next to him and not the 2 big ones next to him)

Plane Touched

I got a bad feeling about Regulos. I think Trion didn't think Matriarch would be killable and they still had 2 weeks to work on him...
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast