+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Primalthirst

Thread: Blade of Surging Storms

Champion

Default Blade of Surging Storms

Josh York.. and any other devs who have anything to do with itemization and loot in game.. When are you gonna add the Relic dps upgradeable version to the list of possibilities to upgrade to.. Guilds are now killing crucia and warriors are stuck with 1handers as overall choice because no warrior wants block on there weapon as a relic.. Any warrior with he 2hander that drops off twins will automatically get looked over for a possible upgrade.. Fix this issue now please.
    Shunn-Warrior l Tabula Rasa l TODQ 4/4 l FT 4/4
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage
    FT 4/4 l EE 4/5 (Alt run)

There are no itemisation issues in Rift
    Nope.

Champion

Also need to up the itemization stats on 2handers (for warrior class at least) because dw 1handers gives a greater amount of stats everytime.
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage

Quote Originally Posted by XxShunsuixX View Post
    Josh York.. and any other devs who have anything to do with itemization and loot in game.. When are you gonna add the Relic dps upgradeable version to the list of possibilities to upgrade to.. Guilds are now killing crucia and warriors are stuck with 1handers as overall choice because no warrior wants block on there weapon as a relic.. Any warrior with he 2hander that drops off twins will automatically get looked over for a possible upgrade.. Fix this issue now please.
    No. My lewts.

Not all loot has been discovered in Endless Eclipse. There's upgradable items in one instance that aren't in another. For example, Zaviel drops an upgradeable Wisdom-based mace but Matriarch only drops a non-upgradeable Wisdom-based mace.

So, wait until you kill more in Endless Eclipse to see more of the loot. Could be that Frozen Tempest doesn't have an upgradeable Two-Handed but Endless Eclipse does. It would make sense to spread around the loot like that considering you need Heart of Crucia and Heart of Regulos to upgrade weapons to relics.
    Last edited by Riane; 12-20-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Not all loot has been discovered in Endless Eclipse. There's upgradable items in one instance that aren't in another. For example, Zaviel drops an upgradeable Wisdom-based mace but Matriarch only drops a non-upgradeable Wisdom-based mace.

So, wait until you kill more in Endless Eclipse to see more of the loot. Could be that Frozen Tempest doesn't have an upgradeable Two-Handed but Endless Eclipse does. It would make sense to spread around the loot like that considering you need Heart of Crucia and Heart of Regulos to upgrade weapons to relics.
    I think you misread my post.. The 2hander from twins is supposed to also be upgradeable to the a dps version relic as well as a tank version this is not the case.. They need to fix that.
    EE 5/5
    Asbell-mage

Yeah, the sword from Twins should be upgradeable to both tank and DPS. At the moment, that weapon is not worth upgrading and we haven't seen anything drop from Matriarch that is a warrior 2Her.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

4th boss EE drops a warrior 2h upgradeable
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Quote Originally Posted by XxShunsuixX View Post
    I think you misread my post.. The 2hander from twins is supposed to also be upgradeable to the a dps version relic as well as a tank version this is not the case.. They need to fix that.
    No, I didn't misread it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sculti View Post

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by sculti View Post
    I'd need proof before I believe that.

Plane Touched

Just ask for Kingtostrong in the Brutwacht chat, he'll be more than glad to post it for you ;)
    Mitsurugi
    GAME OVER
    CONTENT CLEARED, REGULOS 0%

+ Reply to Thread