+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Emphaela: remove the jump barriers.

Shadowlander

Default Emphaela: remove the jump barriers.

No reason to have that artificial barrier on the pedetals to block people from avoiding the targeted AoE, as well as the mobile AoE, to avoid death-inducing damage. Can't even believe that there are death petals blocking AoE heals and jumps in the first place. Get rid of this idiotic mechanic. It's ridiculous.

I read what you wrote... then I read it again, and once more after that.

What's ridiculous is that I still have no idea what you're talking about.

This is where I'd usually make an obligatory plug about the importance of spelling and grammar... and maybe the merits of a more verbose vocabulary.

But somehow, I don't think you'd care.

No everyone here is a native speaker. Don't just extrapolate his entire mindset out of a single, poorly worded sentence.

I think he's talking about the petal-shaped spikes of the pedestals. Which can block jumping and/or healing from certain directions. In my opinion though, they are no real problem as long as everyone stands on the pedestals. Another solution is to just cluster up in the middle. You will only have to avoid Aquatic Evocation and jump onto a platform every ~30 secs, because both her Barnacle Spear and blue explody bubbles cant hit you there.
    Member of Game Under.

Quote Originally Posted by Azunia View Post
    No everyone here is a native speaker. Don't just extrapolate his entire mindset out of a single, poorly worded sentence.

I think he's talking about the petal-shaped spikes of the pedestals. Which can block jumping and/or healing from certain directions. In my opinion though, they are no real problem as long as everyone stands on the pedestals. Another solution is to just cluster up in the middle. You will only have to avoid Aquatic Evocation and jump onto a platform every ~30 secs, because both her Barnacle Spear and blue explody bubbles cant hit you there.
    Its amuses me somewhat to point out that I'm not a native speaker either. But it'll only sound even more condescending if I were to go down that line.

I'm fine with people complaining; its kind of par for forums in general. But you would at least have to be able to properly convey what you're complaining about to other people. Otherwise, what's the point?
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

not sure what the problem is, the pedestals have a ramp to use, don't even have to jump

+ Reply to Thread