+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Empyrean Core] Adds/Trash Damage.

Default [Empyrean Core] Adds/Trash Damage.

First Off I want to say I am not talking about the 1st three trash pulls; I'm talking Post 1st boss trash.

So I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the Bears/Tall guys place stacking bleeds on the tank. Once said bleeds hit 2-3 stacks they start hitting for an insane amount. on top of that there are 4-5 bleeds more if there are more mobs.

Earlier today I healed though these mobs, and needless to say I am not poorly geared, I have 4.1kSP which seems like close to the cap you can get without spending marks or anything.

The Bleeds can reach 3-4 stacks before I start seeing the tank nearly get one-shotted. The Guild tank I was with said he took a 26k from one of these bleeds...
    My only though is that these mobs benefited from the assassin buffs rogues got, because this wasnt a problem pre-2.1...

So my question i guess is; Are these mobs working as intended? or are we supposed to do something to avoid all of these uncleanse-able bleeds placed on the tank?

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. Blaise Pascal

Champion of Telara

They are beast master mobs. Due to a warrior bug that's out now bm npcs are insane. This had been bug reported extensively the last few days
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

dbe
    General of Telara

The second pull in the "circular saw blade bowling" hallway always kills the tank. The rest of the pulls are fine, even other pulls with bears. I think that debuff stacks higher than intended so you get some insane multiplier, or something, because the tank takes a 30k tick from a bleed.

Quote Originally Posted by dbe View Post
    The second pull in the "circular saw blade bowling" hallway always kills the tank. The rest of the pulls are fine, even other pulls with bears. I think that debuff stacks higher than intended so you get some insane multiplier, or something, because the tank takes a 30k tick from a bleed.
    Cutting slash is supposed to stack to 3. I think the issue is that they reverted a bug fix that was killing warrior dps and any mobs that use warrior dots/bleeds is benifiting from it as well.
    Ortoun 60 Warrior Tank 4/4 TDQ 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 1/4 HM Shatterbone
    Lewin 50 Rogue retired alt/craft bot

Can't really say I've noticed it personally... and I think I've ran emp core a handfull of time post-patch.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Rift Disciple

This is noticeable in all the warrior tank specs I have used. 58/61 reaver, 58/54 pally and 61 vk. Those bears destroy me. I die here almost every time and I am very well geared.

Just ran it, no problems at all =)
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

Champion of Telara

Did ok with chloro and defiler healing me. Was taking 18k ticks of cutting slash, stacked with 10k ticks of tearing slash, plus auto attack hits. Didn't envy my healers, but with some cc or support heals its doable still
    Drakkles - Warrior - Jynxed
    ]

I have also noticed this bug the trash pulls with stacking bleeds definately do much more damage then any other mob or boss in every expert and more damage then any raid boss or trash in the 10 man.
    ...In for a penny in for a pound...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarybadlady View Post
    I have also noticed this bug the trash pulls with stacking bleeds definately do much more damage then any other mob or boss in every expert and more damage then any raid boss or trash in the 10 man.
    I paid more attention to the damage output the last time I ran emp core, and the damage was notably higher. If you had a skilled healer with you it would've still been neglect able.

To say that it does higher damage than anything in the 10 mans is an exaggeration, at the least.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Rift Disciple

mouseover the debuff and check out the damage numbers the next time and get ready to cringe. in normal situations, each of those vhar mobs tearing slash and rpping fleash dots show 23K per rip, but one of them stacks up to 3. with 3 of them on you, thats 3, 69k rips over 15 seconds worth of dmg. for a real laugh, check out the rip the saw blade room before prince that you get. 86k per stack

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by MoonfireSpam View Post
    I paid more attention to the damage output the last time I ran emp core, and the damage was notably higher. If you had a skilled healer with you it would've still been neglect able.

To say that it does higher damage than anything in the 10 mans is an exaggeration, at the least.
    No, it's fairly accurate. With the exception of 1 shot mechanics, the bleeds can hit you for over 30k a tic if your group isn't dps heavy enough to kill the mob in the tunnel or over healing to cover for it quickly. If it hits anyone other then a tank, they will die.

If you only have a chloro healer expect to die just after the mobs do.
    Ortoun 60 Warrior Tank 4/4 TDQ 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 1/4 HM Shatterbone
    Lewin 50 Rogue retired alt/craft bot

Rift Chaser

See screenshot, first red line:

And as you can see, I'm a rogue tank, so it's not warrior tank related.

The bleeds from the mutant just before the last boss do approximately 60k-80k over their duration per stack. It's bugged. Usually use a combination of sent+chloro to keep the tank alive long enough, and the tank almost always dies to the bleeds afterward (warr, rogue or cleric)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast