+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By cwharland
  • 1 Post By Zazen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Only 1 loot item from Twins

Default Only 1 loot item from Twins

I know this has happened to Trinity but have any other guilds experienced a loot bug like this where the chest only contained 1 item?

Rift Chaser

Happened to us on our first kill last night. I submitted a ticket about it.

Also, the item that dropped was a DPS warrior 2h that upgraded into a 2h tanking sword? What the hell? I understand that at some point maybe someone would put points in WL to get block without a shield and then tank with that, but for a drop that requires a heart from a dragon to upgrade, that seems like terrible itemization.
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

Ascendant

Well, they did say they wanted to support some odd builds like 2h tanking with upgradeable item paths, but they had also implied it would be a secondary thing. Therefore I suspect there is a bug with this item, it should probably have 2 upgrade paths, one for tanking one for straight DPS. Otherwise it's a complete slap in the face to warriors.

Our single drop was a warrior dps item...the ticketed drop we received later...warrior dps loot again...you win this time GM troll!
    Trinity - Greybriar - Top Guild?
    Bohr - Cleric - (Check out my stream)
    4/4 ToDQ Conq* :: 4/4 FT Conq* :: 5/5 EE Conq* :: 4/4 dat HM
    GP/DH/GsB/RoS/RoTP/HK/PF/ID Conq
    Rift Raid Progression/Parse Site :: www.topofrift.com :: Use it!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by cwharland View Post
    Our single drop was a warrior dps item...the ticketed drop we received later...warrior dps loot again...you win this time GM troll!
    rofl

10 10

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

I spotted an issue with these loot tables and corrected them. We'll get the fix in as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh York View Post
    I spotted an issue with these loot tables and corrected them. We'll get the fix in as soon as possible.

Thanks!
    Care to comment on how heart upgraded items need crucia heart and regulos heart?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh York View Post

Thanks!
    We got a Cleric non-tanking wand which is fine. If you could address my ticket and furnish me with some Rogue tanking loot I'd be eternally grateful.

we had it twice

ticket 2 times and got an additional item
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Domey View Post
    Care to comment on how heart upgraded items need crucia heart and regulos heart?
    We all know my lightning mace should need the heart of a death boss to upgrade. Yerpderp.

<Trinity>
    Aussie Dudebro
    Cleric : 4/4 : 5/5
    ~NA First Infinite Perfection~

Prophet of Telara

We got the twins down last night and got 1 loot too. Have ticketed the GM for the second but just need to see what he pulls out for us!

The drop we got was a seriously op cleric hammer although the skin is more like a staff. It also upgrades to a hammer with aoe dps proc but the model on the relic is a bit lol...
    World First Maelforge, Salvarola and Ultane.
    Officially quit!
    Props to my old guilds: eXile, Special Olympics, Exploit, Last Dawn

Rift Chaser

This is the response I got to my petition about the loot item four days later. This is complete ********.

"Hello Jorlyn! Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I greatly apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may be causing you, however we have been unable to identify any malfunction in regards to Kolmasveli and Toinenveli at this time. If you believe that there is still a bugged issue at hand, please send a support request to our Quality Assurance Team by using either one of these two steps. 1. The in-game support button on your menu bar in the bottom left hand side of your screen. Click on the Question mark (?) and then click on the feedback/bug tab and submit your request. 2. In your chat window type /CS and then click on the feedback/bug tab and submit your request. This allows our Quality Assurance Team to investigate the matter further and forward their findings along to our developers. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this question is 121209-000895. Sincerely, GM Jaradus Trion Worlds Inc."
    Jorlyn, Warrior Tank
    Tabula Rasa, Laethys
    9/9 4/4 HM (World 6th), EE Conqueror (World 1st)
    Watch Tabula Rasa Raids here!
    Check out our recruitment thread here!

Quote Originally Posted by JorlynEndless View Post
    This is the response I got to my petition about the loot item four days later. This is complete ********.

"Hello Jorlyn! Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT. I greatly apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may be causing you, however we have been unable to identify any malfunction in regards to Kolmasveli and Toinenveli at this time. If you believe that there is still a bugged issue at hand, please send a support request to our Quality Assurance Team by using either one of these two steps. 1. The in-game support button on your menu bar in the bottom left hand side of your screen. Click on the Question mark (?) and then click on the feedback/bug tab and submit your request. 2. In your chat window type /CS and then click on the feedback/bug tab and submit your request. This allows our Quality Assurance Team to investigate the matter further and forward their findings along to our developers. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know! Thanks for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing RIFT. Your reference number for this question is 121209-000895. Sincerely, GM Jaradus Trion Worlds Inc."

Lol, does Rift even have a QA team left?

We received our missing loot item last night which turned out to be a cleric chest item.
    Last edited by Zazen; 12-12-2012 at 01:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread